Thoughts on the latest Anime series that have released?

DarkZedge

This is basically a post asking you guys which you thought were the best series of 2015 and which you'd recommend to watch...im going through some of the latest ones such as The Asterisk War, The 35th Anti Magic Platoon and so on but im sure i missed on great ones ( besides one punch man and other obvious huge ones which are on my list already, these ones that im watching, i like them even if they're a bit cliche and known to be disliked by many because of several factors.

So yeah that's about it, which were the best anime series of 2015 for you guys?

You didn't say what you did watch already, and there was many great Anime this year.

Seiken Tsukai no World Break,   Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka,     Owari no Seraph,   Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Sen'eki,     Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri,      Overlord,      Rokka no Yuusha,   Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan,   Dog Days'',     

Kantai Collection: KanColle, Saenai Heroine no Sodate-kata,  THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls,  Denpa Kyoushi,  Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku,  Shokugeki no Souma,   Re-Kan!,   Aoharu x Kikanjuu,  Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz!,  Gakkou Gurashi!,   Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX,  Aldnoah.Zero 2,

You didn't say what you did watch already, and there was many great Anime this year.

Seiken Tsukai no World Break,   Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka,     Owari no Seraph,   Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Sen'eki,     Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri,      Overlord,      Rokka no Yuusha,   Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan,   Dog Days'',     

Kantai Collection: KanColle, Saenai Heroine no Sodate-kata,  THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls,  Denpa Kyoushi,  Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku,  Shokugeki no Souma,   Re-Kan!,   Aoharu x Kikanjuu,  Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz!,  Gakkou Gurashi!,   Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX,  Aldnoah.Zero 2,

Oh you're right, that was my bad x.x, I did watch STWB and Dungeon, also Kuusen..however i haven't seen Chaos or Seraph and was about to start with Rokka no Yuusha since i've heard great things about it..

Among other series i've seen...there's the latest season of Noragami,Seikokou no dragonar,Shokugeki no souma, Charlotte, Monster Munsume iru no, im also up to date With the Grisaia Series which i've read the only translated Vn there is too although sekai project is working on translating Mekyuu and Rakuen aswell as far as i know, seen latest seasons of yahari ore, Nisekoi,Highschool DxD  and To love Ru Darkness II  among some of them but im sure i've seen more and can't recall of the top of my mind.

I appreciate the great recommendations though i will check them out and will appreciate anyone who has more of them too : D

Can't say I watched much anime this year but the one that I liked most was Rokka no Yuusha. 

I just loved Nashetania and the setting was excellently done!

Yeah as I mentioned above, i'm surely gonna check that one, i keep getting great reviews and thoughts about it :)

GATE...beacuse of Rory. Nuff said.

Cant wait for the season 2.

I would honestly put off gate until the second season comes out. As it is now, it stands with incompleteness.

For me, I would totally recommend Prisma Ilya.  The entire damn thing is probably the best Fate anime.  

You asking this has ironically forced me to go back and look at the lists.

Winter: I actually didn't finish a single damn one. WOW.  I sorta dropped the ball on this one.  I might have to go back and do a repeat and make some actual opinions.  However, looking at the list I'll probably finish these series:

Death Parade, Junkestu no Maria, Tokyou Ghoul Root A (uncensored BD release), Dog Days"

Spring: 

Kekkai Sensen/Blood Blockade Battlefront:  Holy shit did I walk in with low expectations because of the words blood meaning vampire.  While the show itself isn't exactly stellar, I found compelling moments in it where I can distinctly remember feeling nostalgia about Cowboy Bebop.  I have no fucking clue how it managed it, but this show was thoroughly enjoyable as a result, and I can't exactly say no to watching it.

Punchline: God damn, this show was just pure ecchi humor with an overly serious plot line.  Everything it did amounted to "yeah, we are taking this way too seriously, except when we aren't, so laugh, okay?"  This was the show of this season that I actually looked forward too every week just so I could continue laughing at it's own built up meta absurdity.

UBW 2014 2: If you watched the first season, you probably already watched the second.  It's UFOTable, and while not their best work, it still was unlimited in budget.

Summer:

Prisma Ilya Zwei Herz: My fucking anime of the year. All biases are in, and this one was thoroughly enjoyable through and through.  As a Fate fanboy, the love letter parody turned serious, this show hits every damn nerdgasm I have about the franchise and makes me giggle in giddyment.  If you like the Fate/Nasuverse at all, you are pretty much missing out on maybe the best single piece of fanfiction/spinoff ever created by not watching this. FUCKING WATCH IT.

Gate: I've already said to wait on watching for the second season.  It's going to be airing in less than a month probably.  But if you honestly can't resist, the show is simply fun.  I can't really say more.  It's just fun.  Oh right, they somewhat ruined it depending on who you ask because of the character design making everyone look ~5 years younger than they should, but most of the essence of the series is still there.  Would more recommend reading either the manga or the books though.

Rokka no Yuusha:  This one was interesting to say the least.  I felt it was too dragged out for what it was; 12 episodes for one single volume of light novel.  If you can get past what was probably glacial pacing when compared to the rest of the light novel adaptations in the industry, you find yourself amused by the constant mind games this series attempts to set up.

Fall: The only two shows I'm currently watching at the moment:

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry/Chivalry of a Failed Knight: This show is probably the best romance you will find in the popular shounen action cum romance subplot genre aside from Highschool DxD (novels).  The entire show makes realistic use of buildup and trope payoff combined with excellent animation to give an entirely enjoyable experience throughout.  If you enjoy the genre at all, I would 111% recommend watching it, because it will probably make you realize how different something can be when written with at least some effort.  This is setting aside the most recent episode 11, which makes me question the future of the narrative.

Heavy Object:  It's by the same author and studio who did Raildex.  I find it enjoyable, and you probably will too if you enjoyed Raildex.  Points of note are that I enjoy Raildex way too much. As evidenced by my avatar.

Notes of mention: I intend to watch the following series when they are finished:

One Punch Man, Ushio to Tora, K: Return of Kings, Concrete Revolutio

Enjoy my trek through this year of anime. 

GATE...beacuse of Rory. Nuff said.

Cant wait for the season 2.

I would honestly put off gate until the second season comes out. As it is now, it stands with incompleteness.

For me, I would totally recommend Prisma Ilya.  The entire damn thing is probably the best Fate anime.  

You asking this has ironically forced me to go back and look at the lists.

Winter: I actually didn't finish a single damn one. WOW.  I sorta dropped the ball on this one.  I might have to go back and do a repeat and make some actual opinions.  However, looking at the list I'll probably finish these series:

Death Parade, Junkestu no Maria, Tokyou Ghoul Root A (uncensored BD release), Dog Days"

Spring: 

Kekkai Sensen/Blood Blockade Battlefront:  Holy shit did I walk in with low expectations because of the words blood meaning vampire.  While the show itself isn't exactly stellar, I found compelling moments in it where I can distinctly remember feeling nostalgia about Cowboy Bebop.  I have no fucking clue how it managed it, but this show was thoroughly enjoyable as a result, and I can't exactly say no to watching it.

Punchline: God damn, this show was just pure ecchi humor with an overly serious plot line.  Everything it did amounted to "yeah, we are taking this way too seriously, except when we aren't, so laugh, okay?"  This was the show of this season that I actually looked forward too every week just so I could continue laughing at it's own built up meta absurdity.

UBW 2014 2: If you watched the first season, you probably already watched the second.  It's UFOTable, and while not their best work, it still was unlimited in budget.

Summer:

Prisma Ilya Zwei Herz: My fucking anime of the year. All biases are in, and this one was thoroughly enjoyable through and through.  As a Fate fanboy, the love letter parody turned serious, this show hits every damn nerdgasm I have about the franchise and makes me giggle in giddyment.  If you like the Fate/Nasuverse at all, you are pretty much missing out on maybe the best single piece of fanfiction/spinoff ever created by not watching this. FUCKING WATCH IT.

Gate: I've already said to wait on watching for the second season.  It's going to be airing in less than a month probably.  But if you honestly can't resist, the show is simply fun.  I can't really say more.  It's just fun.  Oh right, they somewhat ruined it depending on who you ask because of the character design making everyone look ~5 years younger than they should, but most of the essence of the series is still there.  Would more recommend reading either the manga or the books though.

Rokka no Yuusha:  This one was interesting to say the least.  I felt it was too dragged out for what it was; 12 episodes for one single volume of light novel.  If you can get past what was probably glacial pacing when compared to the rest of the light novel adaptations in the industry, you find yourself amused by the constant mind games this series attempts to set up.

Fall: The only two shows I'm currently watching at the moment:

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry/Chivalry of a Failed Knight: This show is probably the best romance you will find in the popular shounen action cum romance subplot genre aside from Highschool DxD (novels).  The entire show makes realistic use of buildup and trope payoff combined with excellent animation to give an entirely enjoyable experience throughout.  If you enjoy the genre at all, I would 111% recommend watching it, because it will probably make you realize how different something can be when written with at least some effort.  This is setting aside the most recent episode 11, which makes me question the future of the narrative.

Heavy Object:  It's by the same author and studio who did Raildex.  I find it enjoyable, and you probably will too if you enjoyed Raildex.  Points of note are that I enjoy Raildex way too much. As evidenced by my avatar.

Notes of mention: I intend to watch the following series when they are finished:

One Punch Man, Ushio to Tora, K: Return of Kings, Concrete Revolutio

Enjoy my trek through this year of anime. 

I'm sorry i made you check the list ^_^ though i must say this are greatly explained haha, thanks for taking the time.. i loved Kekkai Sensen and I will watch Rokka No yuusha, probably will be starting that one tonight.

I don't remember which series came out in winter, i'd need the full line up but that's impossible but i do know that i've watches a few series of each season this year though couldn't get to all the recommended ones and thus probably missed some really great ones that i'll have to catch up with, that's also the case because i had to watch the new seasons of series i already was following since previous years.

Thanks for the recommendations and i'll be sure to check them out (And yeah, i'll probably wait to watch GATE since you say to wait for the second season)

Hm... best of 2015... I think I'm gonna check out what I've watched and make a quick list, then. In no particular order (just as I see them while going through Anichart):

Greatness incarnate

• Diamon no Ace
  • Gintamaº
  • Shokugeki no Soma (despite a couple problems and the anime being a bit oversexualized)
  • Gate
  • One Punch Man

Good to watch

• Arslan Senki
  • Ore Monogatari!!
  • Owari no Seraph (+ 2nd season)
  • Yahari (2nd season)
  • Overlord
  • Rokka no Yuusha
  • Haikyuu!! 2
  • Utawarerumono. Itsuwari no Kamen

I think I'm not missing any.

Hm... best of 2015... I think I'm gonna check out what I've watched and make a quick list, then. In no particular order (just as I see them while going through Anichart):

Greatness incarnate

• Diamon no Ace
  • Gintamaº
  • Shokugeki no Soma (despite a couple problems and the anime being a bit oversexualized)
  • Gate
  • One Punch Man

Good to watch

• Arslan Senki
  • Ore Monogatari!!
  • Yahari (2nd season)
  • Overlord
  • Rokka no Yuusha
  • Haikyuu!! 2

Thank you for the recommendations : D i'll be sure to check them out, i do agree though Soma was amazing and hilarious

Greatness incarnate

• Diamon no Ace
  • Gintamaº
  • Gate
  • One Punch Man

Good to watch

• Arslan Senki
  • Ore Monogatari!!
  • Yahari (2nd season)
  • Overlord
  • Rokka no Yuusha
  • Haikyuu!! 2

Thank you for the recommendations : D i'll be sure to check them out, i do agree though Soma was amazing and hilarious

Np. Feel free to ask me on Fuwa's chat (or send me a PM) if you want recommendations or explanation/why I think you should watch X serie.

This. The end of season 1 (? unknown if there's going to be an S2) did not disappoint. 100% for this show. It's making it hard to watch the other trope shows and what they have been doing to romance for a decade.