Dustmania WTF

The Striker

https://vndb.org/v3030

WTF IS THIS .

serious if a person plays it finds it normal
this person have to die
excuse the exaggeration but seeing the images my God.
What gives the head of a person to do this?

Oh, Dustmania, you claim another victim...

Guro usually doesn't bother me, but I'll admit, that's one I was unwilling to even try.  For all I know, it may have the best writing and most amazing story in the universe.. but:

nope.gif

WTF IS THIS .

this person have to die

Guro usually doesn't bother me, but I'll admit, that's one I was unwilling to even try.  For all I know, it may have the best writing and most amazing story in the universe.. but:

nope.gif

actually im pretty sure it doesnt.

Im somewhat happy to see that there are non-desensitized people in this world still though

WTF IS THIS .

this person have to die

Oh Dustmania Grotesque! It's been a while my friend! Glad to see people are discovering a hidden gem such as you. :wahaha: Try playing one of CYCLET's games. It's much worse than this. Hehehe

Also, "mindfuck", literally.

NSFW!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/9kG88Pw.png
Edited by Eclipsed
NSFW images must be link only

WTF IS THIS .

this person have to die

Oh Dustmania Grotesque! It's been a while my friend! Glad to see people are discovering a hidden gem such as you. :wahaha: Try playing one of CYCLET's games. It's much worse than this. Hehehe

Also, "mindfuck", literally.

NSFW!!!!

Hidden Content

Based on the fact you called this a hidden gem, I don't think I ever want to play it.

WTF IS THIS .

this person have to die

nope.gif

I will play it now and tell you how garbage it is ...or maybe is actually good? 

Prepare for a lot of screaming, severed limbs, and necrophilia. And no, the story is not the best obviously. If you want guro (edit: gore) with a semblance of plot, Corpse Party is where it's at. 

EDIT: Errrr..... we got transferred to another thread! lol

Edited by CeruleanGamer

If you want guro with a semblance of plot, Corpse Party is where it's at. 

Corpse Party isn't guro, as there's no sex. The violence must be eroticized in some way for it to be classified as "guro."

This kind of game... as fringe as my fetishes can get sometimes I don't think they will ever develop into anything like this. It goes way too far. But I suppose some people are into this kind of thing, so eh, whatever. To each their own.

If you want guro with a semblance of plot, Corpse Party is where it's at. 

Corpse Party isn't guro, as there's no sex. The violence must be eroticized in some way for it to be classified as "guro."

This kind of game... as fringe as my fetishes can get sometimes I don't think they will ever develop into anything like this. It goes way too far. But I suppose some people are into this kind of thing, so eh, whatever. To each their own.

Oh I mean gore. Derp. lol

welp the plot is ...there is no plot, a mad scientist who went crazy because they were bullying him(? and he is creating some medication to gain eternal youth lmao, and the guro is just bad, the music was bad, 2/10 and I'm being generous here

when I saw the woman with the head inside her that was funny and nothing else, euphoria was fucking creepy at some points this however was cheap and stupid. What's the point on scribbling some idiot things in her body if you are going to cut all her limbs off xD, who wrote this thing I can't imagine an adult writing this kind of stuff... :wacko:

EDIT: he is the same writer of dual phase and another nukige craps, now everything makes sense :shrug:

Delicious delicious guro.  The people who can't find entertainment in this, yet find entertainment in this are all hypocrites. 

It's all entertainment by dismemberment. The amount in this one is simply more. 

are you really comparing GoT with this vn? :blink:

Duh.... they obviously censored it in Game of Thrones. That one was the "All-ages" version. The REAL R18+ of Game of Thrones, someone was already giving himself a blowjob with Eddard's severed head. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Delicious delicious guro.  The people who can't find entertainment in this, yet find entertainment in this are all hypocrites. 

There are degrees, you know... I don't know about you, but in my book a standard r-rated decapitation scene is on a slightly different level than someone opening up the skull of a girl and fucking her directly in the brain, displayed in full gratuitous detail. Slightly. Just a smidge different.

Try playing one of CYCLET's games. It's much worse than this. Hehehe

No, it's not. Why do you think it is?
Not only is the guro in CYCLET games much tamer, it's also better justified by the story than in Dustmania. I don't see any guro exploitation in CYCLET games, quite the contrary to this one here.

There are degrees, you know... I don't know about you, but in my book a standard r-rated decapitation scene is on a slightly different level than someone opening up the skull of a girl and fucking her directly in the brain, displayed in full gratuitous detail. Slightly. Just a smidge different.

Yeah, exactly. A different level. I think GoT is much worse than Dustmania, because.. you, know.. it's not 2D. :rimu:

Meh, I never tried Dustmania, because it seems like Uziga Waita style guro - on the one hand, it's far too silly to have any real impact, and on the other hand it's far to crude to be funny. Though considering that this VN was written by the person responsible for Dual Phase, I'm pretty sure it's much more crappy than UW's mangas...

As usual, context and storyline are the most important here. Without those, it's just a brainless slasher - instead of being disturbing, it's funny (at best, usually it's just stupid).

CYCLET's stuff is definitely leagues better. Their VNs have some story and surprisingly solid characterization (to the point that https://vndb.org/v14922 has a bit too much story to be classified as a nukige). That's what makes them interesting (and potentially much more disturbing than silly stuff like Dustmania).

Like, I'm just wondering what's going on in the head of a person to enjoy something like this .......only this. 

And most people look at us funny that we masturbate to 2D anime characters. I can respect any fetish as long as it doesn't involve killing an actual person in real life. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Duh.... they obviously censored it in Game of Thrones. That one was the "All-ages" version. The REAL R18+ of Game of Thrones, someone was already giving himself a blowjob with Eddard's severed head. 

You reminded me of this;

DcGP0TI.jpg

:wafuu:

You reminded me of this;

Hidden Content

:wafuu:

.......................i will lose the hope in humanity......