Galaxy Angel Bugs

Maulvat

Hey everyone, i recently acquired the first of the Galaxy Angel, after installing it, i pressed new game... And black screen, i found out that i can still play the game by playing escape, but it skip the cutscene and give me this error : 

118ac58700.png

Thanks in advance for any help you could give me.

Edited by Maulvat

Have you tried running the game in compatibility mode and as administrator? I remember having the problem too, but don't remember what I exactly did to make it go away.  

Have you tried running the game in compatibility mode and as administrator? I remember having the problem too, but don't remember what I exactly did to make it go away.  

Hello and thanks for your quick answer, your solution did solve the problem however, it led to another bug, while i can access the cutscene and technically play the game, it is horribly slow. The main menu take more than a minute to appear out of the whitescreen, it also take as long when selecting the setting menu, or simply when clicking in the game.

A solution ? 

Thanks in advance.

Hello and thanks for your quick answer, your solution did solve the problem however, it led to another bug, while i can access the cutscene and technically play the game, it is horribly slow. The main menu take more than a minute to appear out of the whitescreen, it also take as long when selecting the setting menu, or simply when clicking in the game.

A solution ? 

Thanks in advance.

Are you playing windowed? For me, changing the game's aspect ratio to 1920x1080 fixed that problem.

Edited by Whoisthatguy96

Sorry for the late reply. You can try installing this and see if it works afterwards.

Doesn't seem to work Either, perhaps i installed it in the wrong way ? When downloaded, i put the files in a temporary folder and ran the Setup. Unfortunately didn't solved the problem :/

Edit : I tried to put the game back in Windows 8 compatibility, strangely enough its still slow (While when i first installed the game it was fast) 

EDIT 2 : Got the situation to improve by following instruction here : http://pastebin.com/L8SRcgSN 

Still lag as hell but at least i can go the setting menu in less than a full minute. Still think that im doing something wrong with my direct X installation. Any ideas ?

Edited by Maulvat

Tried in both windowed and fullscreen, both dont work. Interestingly enough, it seem that if i click out of the game while in windowed the game return to normal speed (Until i go back to the game that is) 

Sorry for not completely understanding what you meant, but did you try changing the game's aspect ratio?

Edited by Whoisthatguy96

• 3 years later...
On 12/14/2015 at 2:08 AM, Maulvat said:

Hey everyone, i recently acquired the first of the Galaxy Angel, after installing it, i pressed new game... And black screen, i found out that i can still play the game by playing escape, but it skip the cutscene and give me this error : 

118ac58700.png

Thanks in advance for any help you could give me.

I've got the same error though it's for the Moonlit game instead. Anyone here know how to fix it as well as how to record the game with the movie so that I could upload those on my youtube channel CiVic Gamer?