KAWASUMIS FUCKING AWESOME 500 POST SPECIAL AmA!

Kawasumi

You didn't fucking draw that blackwing corruptor and get the 3 damage you needed, you freaking lucky bastard. You literally needed that card to win , you had 1/15 chance to draw it. And I didn't draw my ice lances or frostbolt or even freaking reach to kill you. I fucking hate my life. I could have freaking had a chance to win the whole thing. 

Jesus christ now I will have bad dreams again.

In all seriousness, I am pretty relieved you see that my joyful salty hyperactive prescence is not actually annoying. Let's hope we can make more memories together OF ME TOPDECKING SOMETHING TO WIN AGAINST YOU AND PAY YOU BACK FOR THAT BLACKWING CORRUPTOR YOU PIECE OF SHIT. 

You didn't fucking draw that blackwing corruptor and get the 3 damage you needed, you freaking lucky bastard. You literally needed that card to win , you had 1/15 chance to draw it. And I didn't draw my ice lances or frostbolt or even freaking reach to kill you. I fucking hate my life. I could have freaking had a chance to win the whole thing. 

In all seriousness, I am pretty relieved you see that my joyful salty hyperactive prescence is not actually annoying. Let's hope we can make more memories together OF ME TOPDECKING SOMETHING TO WIN AGAINST YOU AND PAY YOU BACK FOR THAT BLACKWING CORRUPTOR YOU PIECE OF SHIT. 

It's just Heartstone yo, relax. Top decking happens all the time. :wahaha: 

It's just Heartstone yo, relax. Top decking happens all the time. :wahaha: 

my poor dreams were crushed in few seconds , I would have qualified

I am ok with getting topdecked in a ranked game or arena game but not  friendly tourney game ;-; 

At least it's better than Ragnaros hitting you on the face with 8 health or less and you have 7 monsters on the field.

inb4 this is what happens in the next tourney ;-; 

Funny thing is the theme of that tournament was to limit all kinds of rng except card draw and I still got focked by it :salt: 

Hearthstone can be fun and funny a lot :salt: 

Now I really shouldn't turn this confapulations thread into a salt party