KAWASUMIS FUCKING AWESOME 500 POST SPECIAL AmA!

Kawasumi

Are we doing this? YES WE ARE!

So, hi fuwa. Im now 500(501) in and being a fuwa "elite" and all I thought it was the perfect occasion to make a post like this.

I have been here for around 11 months now so maybe I should have made this post for my 1 year anniversary as Eclipsed did, but hey im doing it now.

Although necroing a dead meme is simply not enough for me so im doing it originalrun style and going to thank people here.

You see, when I joined I had nothing, I was a bum on welfare, I also felt like shit in every sense of the word, I was shit, the world was shit and my situation was overall shit. But, there was exceptions, for example Visual novels and the community that came with it.

So here im sitting now nearly 12 months after, I got into the education of my dreams, I have actual energy, I have a cute girl im seeing atm and  my appartment is actually clean for the most part lol. I also got over a pseudo social anxiety I build up from being a borderline NEET at that time that I finally got rid off, which helped me start some new and old IRL relationships up again. The community helped me a great deal to make me reach what I wanted and overcome my fears. Suddenly I had people I could talk to anytime if I felt like shit and I had whole skype chats that wished me luck with my entrance exams, which gave me so much motivation and willpower.

So thanks fuwanovel, I love everyone of you, here is to another 500(499) posts!

Oh, before I leave Im gonna make this short notice for people I have talked with, again, im sorry if I didnt include you, you're a part of this community as well and that means that I love you to some extend no matter what I have said to you beforehand <3

tl;dr fuwanovel helped me a lot and I love you all

@madvanced: dude are you me? I remember the first time that we talked like for real and we didnt know if we were brothers without knowing lol, oh well, I always felt like I could talk to you if I felt like shit, you're amazing and I hope we meet in Japan someday <3

@Vokoca Thanks for keeping my hype on the down low all the time when I cant get my hands down about something lol, we still need to read the tokyo necro trial. Also thanks for always trying your best to help me with all the japanese questions I might have, you're RAD and you're taste in OSTs cant be matched, well you're just an overall good friend though, thanks for keeping up with me

@Ayana you're still the sassiest guy I know, never stop being the enthusiastically maniac that you are, also you're my favorite futanari of all time <3 remember im always there when you need help for when you get started on the whole producing music thingy

@LinovaA hey, miss you on skype, glad to see that uni-sama is giving you a little more time lately, because, its great to have you around, you always seem to be in a good mood that is infecting me at least :P

@Down you and zaka are the best mods I know <3

@Zakamutt pretty sure you're my favorite swede :P, anyways awesome at hearthstone and always good for a snarky comment, its nice to see how good you're getting at japanese!

@OriginalRen hey man, I didnt forget that you mentioned me, it just struck me that I havent been on TS at all lately, im gonna change that soon I think! Anyways please dont stop ranting, its fun and always good for a discussion

@Decay not that we havent talked that much but god do I wish that I had your discussion ability, im horrible at getting my thoughts down on paper in a somewhat coherent sentence lol, so yeah you throughout beat my in our euphoria discussion :P, I love your reviews though, they are strict but fair.

@maefdomn hey dude, I just want you to know that even though we dont talk much atm I really like you as a person, your always the best to have a discussion with and I love to ramble with you for hours on different topics, lets talk some more soon!

@Eclipsed hey, thanks for remembering me in the thanksgiving picture, it legit brightened my day and keep fanboying over corpse party! The games are amazing and you know it ;)

@Hanako you're wierd but I like you, but hey arent we all? Keep loving them yuris and keep doing translation projects! also holy shit you're learning japanese fast its amazing, I cant keep up with that speed for sure :P

@sarayne oh its my mancrush! no really, you're so likeable and even though you're a pleb you need to know that we all love you <3, also best buddy to ramble about republicans with

@Flutterz ded kat, I still dont know if you're even alive after fallout 4 release lol

@krill yo Krill, nice to see that your recovery is going well, its good to see that you're getting back on your feet and its fucking amazing that you did it in such a sort time, keep it up, you can do it!

@Ashbell yo, highfive fellow monstergirl lover! Lets give those demihumans some more lovin!

@Rose hey Rose, you're awesome, love talking to you even though you can be hard to get a hold of sometimes :P. anyways keep up with the translation stuff you're doing as well. Also I love how hyped we can make eachother about VNs :P

@Zodai Yo Josh, I really hope we're gonna do the VN we're talking about and I get legit happy when I read the stuff you write and also that we're making progress. Im very sorry that im so lazy that I am I know I need to shape up if we're gonna get this on I promise that I'll do it to the best of my capabilities, I love your writing, dont even question that. Even though I cant read your scripts or forget it, it doesnt mean that I  dont love the stuff you write, I love it <3

@KaoDoroSesu kao, you're a really sweet person, I dont know what happened but I felt like we got somewhat close fast? Like I feel at least that we have shared some personal stuff and shit and its nice, you're not a person that has had the best life but damn dude, you're so kind, keep it up, I hope a good future awaits you.

@Chewy you fucking troll, dont let your memes be memes! Also pretty funny to talk with in VCs

@hsmsful ey, the most salty hearthstone player I know :P. anyways you're mood and attitude when im not beating you in hearthstone is fantastic, I love how joyful you sound, I really like the way you talk for some reason O_o, also one of the guys I would love to have in a voice convo all the time

@solidbatman never stop the salt! We need more salty key fans!

@SpiduhBMX hey spid, are you even on here still? Oh well, I know you have been in all this drama and all that but hey you have improved so much in your attitude in general over the last 11 months and its awesome to see, im glad that you're getting a job and stuff, I hope its gonna get better!

@ChrisPZT I know I try to tease you with posting about lewd things in the HS, but thats just because I think you're awesome lol, you're decks in hearthstone is always unique  with varying results though :P, but keep it up, its nice to see that you do it another way than everybody else,

@Joris914 you never post here I know that. But you're always so active over skype and you're pretty nice to talk with at all times, also you have strong opinions about everything, which is nice, especially for someone like me thats super vague about a lot of things :P  

@Jptje also one of the awesome talking buddies from skype! Hey we have talked about a lot of random stuff, which is nice! Lets do it more often your awesome to talk to.

@AaronIsCrunchy yo! Im so sorry that I always forget to listen to the stuff you send to me even though you know your stuff when it comes to hardcore/metal stuff. Also super rad to talk to in general, lets do it more!

@Tyrael ey tyrael, I think you dont know that we actually shared a lot of music as well on skype :P Oh well, im sure there is a girl out there for you, just please, dont loose hope, I know that it leaves scars everytime people let you down, but you need to get over it and continue on and I know you can do it!

@babiker also one of the heartstone buddies and we have talked a little about religion and stuff I would really want to say a lot but there arent that much to say really, I think you're great though, I really do. (Also arguably the best of us at hearthstone, too bad about the tournament) 

@Asonn hey! I love how you changed somewhat lol, we started just chilling in voicechat making fun of spiduh which was fun enough but hey, now you're a little bit everywhere, lets keep on studying japanese! Also your cynicism is always welcoming :P 

@Kiriririri yoo its the moedog, you even got me to find some moeges that I would actually enjoy,I hope the finnish weather arent killing you and I wish that you get all the cute 2d moe grills you deserve!

@hitoribocchi we havent talked much but your taste in vns is something I can get behind! its awesome, lets discuss some more in the future ;)

@CeruleanGamer shit almost forgot you! Damn its the NTR queen and I feel that I slowly is getting dragged to the dark side, we havent talked much but you're fascination of NTR is really fascinating me aswell, mostly because I like people that is really interested in a totally specific nieche, apart from that I love how fast you got integrated into our community and I hope you're gonna stay for a long time <3

Also I wanna give a shoutout to all the fuwachat dwellers!

Wow this was too long so I need to stop it here, again, im very sorry if I didnt include you and you feel forgotten I will make it up for you in a PM or something <3

Godspeed fuwa!

Edited by Kawasumi

I think I came after I saw my name mentioned. Ermmmm... hmm excuse me...

Thank you so much and I hope you stay here for a long time as well. And as part of my NTR children, please feel free to reach out to me about anything. :holo: 

btw I have never told you how rad it is that you have a little NTR rap going on in your signature :wahaha: 

Kill yourself.

@Rose hey Rose, you're awesome, love talking to you even though you can be hard to get a hold of sometimes :P. anyways keep up with the translation stuff you're doing as well. Also I love how hyped we can make eachother about VNs :P

I don't really get the first part but I'll go with: "u can't type for shit on skype lmfao" or maybe I'll take it as "ur stupid". Thanks man, I'll try my best, and hyping each other is pretty cool indeed. MAGGOT BAITS HYPE!

Kill yourself.

I don't really get the first part but I'll go with: "u can't type for shit on skype lmfao" or maybe I'll take it as "ur stupid". Thanks man, I'll try my best, and hyping each other is pretty cool indeed. MAGGOT BAITS HYPE!

nah man you're fucking awesome. Lets have more hypes together, its funny as hell.

Wow, your account was actually alot older than I thought o_0

Or maybe time just flies..

Wonderful to see that Fuwanovel has been positively affecting the lives of its denizens, let's look forward to another great year ^_^

alot older? hm yeah well it took a while before I became really active on the forums.

Who are you?

It doesnt matter, just keep doing KEY reviews and hilarious tweets plz.

Always down for discussions. Hope to see you around more!

sounds nice!

I got mentioned. My life is complete. 

gl with your life m8, and be patient with your gal, you'll need it :D

aw, thanks! and likewise! dont worry, I will :3

Introducing: Somebody Who Has Nothing To Do With You.

Congrats for your posts and hopefully you make 500 (499) more.

not like I havent seen you or anything but its impossible to include everybody on fuwa (I know you didnt ask for an apology but it ended up being one anyway :P), but thanks <3

man, right in the kokoro 

af1d9cc20c.jpg

im just glad that it made you happy really, ^^

Almost feel like I should slap you for not including me in your little speech, almost.

Anyway, congrats I suppose and I look forward to see another 500 posts from you. 

oh sorry xion plz forgive me D: I was bound to forget people at some point ._.

oh well, I hope you keep doing music! And love the same gory shit as I do, its awesome!

I'm very much alive, haven't even played much Fallout 4 in the past week, I just got tired of one hundred billion skype notifications every day. :makina: 

lel, well I guess we should do a VC instead then ;D

Edited by Kawasumi

CUJMCA2UAAAQS1N.jpg

Joking  : P  'grats on the life improvements and 500 posts!  We all know which one is more important to you ;)  I remember back when I hit 500 posts, I'd shitpost every day and make a new thread for every single question related to VNs I could think up...ahhh, pleasant memories.  Hope you stick around long enough to think back fondly on your shitposting days.

Keep hyping up Maggot Baits and I might eventually read it once I get past my large aversion to gore (I dun know if that's possible) and learn Japanese (that better be possible or I'll flunk one of my classes next semester)!

And for the record, the VN is totally getting finished.  In all honesty I'm taking that as an inevitability at this point, for better or worse.

I'm no stranger to having a hard time getting things straight, just remember to keep getting yourself improving and to have something to solve in the meantime.  Get the basic pieces together and then your head can work on expanding upon them in the meantime.  Then when you get back to work it'll be a lot easier to get running xD

Just see if you can cut out some spaces of time if you're having a hard time figuring out stuff on the fly.  I'll keep working out stuff on my end xD

And congratulations!  Good luck with everything :D