Recommend me positive j-rock

yvetox

Hello there,and here is my request:

Please advise me positive jrock compositions (rock or soundtrack from vn, maybe it will be the opening theme for some anime or individual songs). The main thing is the positive mood and energy boost , one that helps you move forward.I prefer clear high man vocal,but not against female vocals,its just not touching me.Also beatrate is high too,starting from 120 bpm.

I found myself easily motivated by this type of songs.J-pop although is too naive,gaudily optimistic and not so moving to me.

Imma listening good music

tumblr_nl2m9qqLWY1u64k17o5_500.gif

Examples of that i mean:

•  NICO Touches the Walls – Broken Youth
  • GRANDRODEO – Can Do
  • NICO Touches the Walls – Niwaka Ame ni Mo Makezu(Totally my type,very active and fills with hope)
  • New Order – Hey Now What You Doing(not a j-rock,but i love it)
  • Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai – Ai de Kiru nara Itaku nai!(Allright,i dont care-its just so hillariusly funny that it helps my mood every time)
  • Flow – Re:member (OST Naruto Shippuden)
  • The Rodeo Carburettor – Speed of Flow(Purely amazing)
  • LONG SHOT PARTY – Distance
  • Nico Touches the Walls – Diver (Naruto Shippuuden OP 8)(All times my favorite.Then im talking about songs,filling you with hope-i mean this song.Its already the hymn for my life,I can not say how many times I listened to this song,its just FILLING ME WITH DETERMINATION.I love it.)

As you can see there is a lot of naruto op's,but its just coincidence-producers picked a songs that is very likable to my taste.Allright,I have listened to the entire discography of the groups represented here and I really hope that someone can advise me something else to fit my criteria.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by yvetox

All of Stereopony's stuff is great but these two in particular are really good:

Supercell has a few good rock songs too, especially this one off of Today is a Beautiful Day (it speeds up I promise):

Galneryus are a Power Metal band, but this song isn't really a Metal song. If you're willing to go a bit heavier, a lot of Galneryus' stuff is really, really great.

+ one of their actual Metal songs if you want to experiment