Giving away Steam keys [Finished]

Ariurotl

So I went a little bit crazy and participated in MG's winter sale. Bought a few discounted VNs and got free Steam keys I'm not planning to use.

So I'm sorta giving 'em away, but I don't like complete randomness (or charity, for that matter), so I thought about having, like, a contest or some shit. However, the only good idea I came up with is having people fight each other to death in some sort of arena, but the logistics, legal counsel and funeral arrangements would likely turn out to be a major pain, so I scrapped the plan. Shame, it would've been fun.

So... um... I dunno, just post something cute and/or funny and/or something that would melt my icy heart. And please mention which key(s) you want. Don't try too hard or anything, I'm gonna give them away in the end anyway. Just take it easy, dudes.

The keys are ALL GONE

eden*

Princess Evangile

A Kiss For The Petals: Remembering How We Met (which is so dirt cheap anyway, you might as well buy it)

Cho Dengeki Stryker (I can't guarantee this key will work... pretty sure it will though, but keep that in mind)

Edited by Ariurotl

I was gonna say hey I can review one of these but all of them have been reviewed already on our review hub, damn it...

Anyways, here's something that melts my heart every single time I hear it, I hope it does the same to you :sachi: 

I'd like the Princess Evangile key, if that's possible :). Also, as several people here have mentioned already: thank you!

I'm hilarious by my very nature.

IyeTsuu.png

I needn't anything other than a picture of my handsome self.

If, for some reason, you really insist on wasting a key on me, I would choose to choose eden*.
Finally, some extra words of praise in order to win extra points: Quite the charitable event you have going, how Christmas-y.

As requested, I've tried as hard as I'm able. Best of luck to all others who are actually inserting some effort into this give-away thingie.

Edited by Tiagofvarela
Asterisk relocated.

Ideally I'd like to distribute them among peeps, so extra brownie points for those who only ask for one. Realistically though, who's gonna want only super-cheap SonoHana?

I dooooooo.  If you decide to give SonoHana to me, please pm me and I'll give you my steam account name!

Since it's a yuri game, I'll share an amusing yuri scene xD.. 

This is really nice of you :) I have all the games, but I´ll be participating for my friend who doesn't have an account here. He is fairly new to VNs, and he is very interested in Eden*, so I´ll be hoping to win that key for him.

You said something cute, and there is nothing cuter than Kotori-Chan from Love live! GL to everyone! :) (Pic turned out really tiny, but just open it in a new page to truly see her kawaiiness!)

latest?cb=20150508185749

Edited by Dergonu

Heads up, everyone! I may have another key, for Cho Dengeki Stryker. The problem is, I'm not sure whether it will actually work, cause I have the game in my library already, but I'm pretty sure I used a different key, sooo... not sure if there's a way to check if it's still valid without wasting it.