[SOLVED] Koichocho error in windows 10 (force closed)

castrix

After i updated the widows, i cant open koichoco. It suddenly closed after it finished loading. What should i do?

Note:

There is no popup

I've changed my system locale

I executed start.exe

I've add root game folder to antivirus exception

Here is the solution:

Try to replace KSC-scripts.cct with original files from installer. if you didn't have the installer, you can download it from here: http://kumpulbagi.co.id/veesie-owner/koichoco-252812/ksc-scripts,1763200,gallery,1,1.cct

In my case, I found that the problem was caused by update of KSC-scripts.cct

Those who are having problem with start.exe following procedure worked for me(windows 10):
1-Delete all save folders and config in the game folder if there are any.
2.Move the game folder to Local Disk C:(for me it was initially in D: so i moved it to C:
3-(Most Important) turn off your antivirus until you cant successfully launch the game.(for me it was bitdefender so i went to bitdefender>protection>antivirus>turn off on-access scanning and active virus control.
4-Launch start.exe it will ask for serial which is provided paste the serial and then hit the button below the serial
5-After the game has succesfully launched i moved my game folder back to D/Program file(x86).
I hope this works for you all.

I used this advice from the site I got the game from and it worked fine on Windows 10.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried everything to make it run in Windows 7 DVD and just got error about insert DVD.  The only way to get it to run was....

I found running start.exe still did not work.  Even though I am in Japanese Locale mode it would not run still just stuck in loop.

I found the absolute fix for “Insert DVD”. Being in Japanese Locale mode is not enough. Use Locale Emulator and set it to run in Japanese mode with Administrator rights and it will run every time when you press Yes to continue

I wonder if using the Locale Emulator will make it run for you?  Can't hurt to try in Windows 10.