The fruit of Grisaia - your opinion

Asaka66

I've been getting pics for my collection and recently many Grisaia pics have popped up on the net which are very good and got me interested. I searched a bit but because I don't like any kind of official reviews I didn't find anything encouraging me to watch Grisaia. So I turn to the forum to ask for a review and opinions. /If its a good VN please give me a torrent download link /

Nah only reading VNs in english. And I just recently found the site where I can see its translation status

Also I don't need a download link of the original because I just remembered that Fuwanovel uploads them ready to play (no need to prep in andvance for patch)

The Grisaia series is pretty renown for having some impressively solid character writing. Also the plot gets pretty crazy but it's also supposed to all be really well done. Kajitsu is currently in it's final stages of editing then QCing and the patch will be out. Probably early June sometime.

The anime I have very little hope for.