Hai. Is this thing on?

I have a tendency to ramble.

The name I chose here is a (possibly incorrect and odd-looking?) result of me google-translating my pen name, Crowley Karter Jarvis... Heheh...err... Does it sound feminine? Not that It matters that much, i just, ah, nevermind.

Visually, I'm a lanky mess, nothing but sharp angles, pointy bones and stringy muscles. Outer irises are green, inner irises are brown. Swamp colors. I have the darkest natural shade of hair that could sill be considered vaguely blonde. There is a large patch of silver hair on the top-back-right of my head, where I part it. Does this mean anything? I don't know. I hope so. My legs are also very long. 

Thus, I have been told I resemble a sketched character that simply popped to life. I choose to believe this instead of believing I was born. I reject your reality and substitute my own!

I have also been told I resemble Vash the Stampede, so I chose him as my avatar, for the time being. My hair is much less spiky, however.

From an early age I became obsessed with nearly every work of fiction that exists worldwide, making my own creative works, and visualizing myself in a very fictional way. Real life took a side seat as I spent most of my youth alone, daydreaming about what isn't, what could be, and where I fit into it.

I forget the word. Let me look it up... Chuuniybou. Yes. Am I exaggerating just because it's the internet? No. I promise you. It doesn't bother me though. I have more fun.

My personality type is The Mediator, which is true. Like most generic main characters... I often give others the impression that I don't care. In reality, I hate conflict, and, when questioned or asked for favors, cannot contain my desire to help, protect, and in other ways strain myself for the good of others. Why? I don't know. My eyes are deep and I unconsciously furrow my brow whenever I think, giving myself a grumpy look that really isn't true.... It's vexing, but I can't stop.

Interestingly, the first visual novel I ever played was Steins Gate, followed by Katawa Shoujo, and now, If my Heart Had Wings.

I enjoy attempting to write fiction, mostly steampunk, horror, science fiction, with fictional races I usually invent on-the-spot. I also dabble in poetry, though it's normally quite dark, and centered on my own musings about my sanity. I will spare you those... ;}

Elsewhere, I am a mentor on a broad-spectrum writing forum, and currently assisting in it's project to create a comic strip based on it's members.

I've read the rules thoroughly and don't plan on starting anything. I have a thick turtle shell coated in duck sauce, so the harshest blows and grumpiest internet trolls roll right off my back.

And I've taken up enough of your time.

I have a tendency to ramble.

This is the best introduction I´ve read in my entire life. You seem like an honest and funny guy, think you will like it here. Welcome to fuwa :sachi:

If my heart had wings is a great read so lots to look forward to there. (Kotori best girl..!) Anyways... yeah again, welcome.