HOW do you view the backlog for CLANNAD STEAM edition?

jibzoiderz

Have you tried right clicking? Or scrolling up on your mouse wheel? I haven't played Clannad, but those are some common ways to view the backlog.

I did but it doesnt work for Clannad Anyways I found how to check the back log, you have to press "page up/page down". Since I do not have those keys in my laptop, I had to change the registry.  But thanks for the help anyways:wafuu:

Have you tried right clicking? Or scrolling up on your mouse wheel? I haven't played Clannad, but those are some common ways to view the backlog.

I did but it doesnt work for Clannad Anyways I found how to check the back log, you have to press "page up/page down".

That is the most non intuitive way to check the backlog I have ever seen, holy crap.

I also bought Clannad on Steam, scrolling up works for me.  PgUp/PgDn is actually common in VNs.

Btw, the dialog box on the right has an 'Up' arrow, along with auto play and skip button. You might try clicking that ^ instead, never click it before for me though. Since I have mouse scroll.

Edited by minuore
Just made me wonder what scroll lock do

I also bought Clannad on Steam, scrolling up works for me.  PgUp/PgDn is actually common in VNs.

Btw, the dialog box on the right has an 'Up' arrow, along with auto play and skip button. You might try clicking that ^ instead, never click it before for me though. Since I have mouse scroll.

Oooh nice didnt notice that.