Need a Fantasy Composer

demonicbagel

Hey guys. It's been a long time since I last posted anything here. I had lost my artist, and then a couple more... then it took me a while to find another one. But now I've got one and at this point in time, all I need for my small FREE project is the art (have an artist that'll start later this month), a finished script (I'll work on it closer to completion) and a music composer who can do mystical lullaby type music.

Of course, this project is free. It was started back during SuNoFes, but due to many hiccups, I was unable to finish it during SuNoFes. However, as it was started during the time of SuNoFes, I would like to try to keep the "No Money Involved" part of SuNoFes Projects alive.

If you are a composer who thinks they can pull off what I need (I have a basic tune for the first verse down... I'd need help coming up with the rest if you're okay with that. Same with some lyrics but I can do those myself if necessary) and are totally fine making a song for fun, please let me know. Thank you. If you would like some information on this project, I can provide you the summary of the story via PM or whatever.

Hi demonicbagel!

I was curious about what you were looking for in regards to the music. I havnt done any music production/ sound design in a while, but would like to get back into it for fun. If you are interested and still searching, shoot me a pm! I would love to learn more about your project and the finer details. Cheers :)

- Jesse