Danganronpa 1 Steam Release, 2 Likely Coming to PC

Funyarinpa

Store page is up, release date is listed as February.  I think if you pre-order the Limited Edition you get the digital 16-track OST.  Not sure if they just meant if you pre-order it'll upgrade to "Limited Edition" or what.

It'll have Steam Achievements and Cloud, and it says they're planning to put trading cards in there sometime in the future.

EDIT: Just noticed @Decay beat me to the punch.  Sorry, didn't notice you posted until after I did  >.<

7 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

That's the spirit! Sayaka will be waiting for you :upupu:

oqXrlea.jpg (960×544)

OMG, ahahaha! I love it! I don't know who Sayaka is yet but I already want to do my best for her. ^_^

ss_6d5fabff83bb512523b999b54f3f89bc46f15

5 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

Store page is up, release date is listed as February.  I think if you pre-order the Limited Edition you get the digital 16-track OST.  Not sure if they just meant if you pre-order it'll upgrade to "Limited Edition" or what.

It'll have Steam Achievements and Cloud, and it says they're planning to put trading cards in there sometime in the future.

Her present will be a preorder on Steam! I love her face in this picture ^_^

1 hour ago, Deep Blue said:

at least put some AA... look those jagged graphics <_<

Reveal hidden contents

ss_eaa7cafd5f1b914e576bba1c377a8994899c3

Lmao yeah, the jaggedness didn't bother me that much on Vita since lolsmallscreen, but if I had to play through this on a PC with no AA I'd probably be super bothered by all the ants running around the floor....
fyWwUN3.png (472×544)

Danganronpa 2 is also officially confirmed, more unnamed games from Spike Chunsoft will follow. http://gematsu.com/2016/01/spike-chunsoft-also-planning-danganronpa-2-other-releases-steam

Zero Escape, anyone?

edit: I'm looking at the list of games they put out and besides the DR side games, there's Zero Escape and a bunch of licensed garbage. So yeah, this basically reads to me like they're heavily considering PC releases of 999 and VLR.

18 hours ago, InvertMouse said:

If they release that Despair Girls spinoff onto Steam I reckon I'll pick it up. It's the only game I'm missing on the Vita ^_^.

Same here, btw it would be cool if the teaser image they use if they ever do this comes from the ingame one >.>
JDsCBMn.jpg (960×544)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...