Root Double- Before Crime * After Days - Kickstarter launched!

Decay

"trending towards" is a meaningless projection. It takes the daily pledge average and extrapolates that to the end. Since the recent surge was lower than the initial surge, that means the average lowered and the trend was reduced. However, the projection chart shows that the projection increased quite a bit, which uses data on the recent few days instead. I don't think either of these different techniques are actually useful for telling how much a project will earn.

if someone pledged 10k right now the trend would probably go towards 130k or more, everything is based on the daily data so don't guide yourself too much over what kicktraq says.

Like basileus said if it gathers 100k and has 3 days (more or less) left at least it has some chances, making 17k in 5 days is still possible.

Seems like they've, finally, gotten most things straightened out on this Kickstarter; any reasonably-addressable complaint I've seen so far on this forum (i.e., discarding unreasonably expensive suggestions like creating new merch or making a physical Vita release happen, somehow) has been addressed. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, now...

They've fixed a lot of the problems with the tiering here.  The $99 Vita option is still a bit overpriced as you'll probably be able to just wait a year and buy it at half that price on release, but I suppose that's the price you pay if you want to ensure this gets released at all.

And I suspect this will give it enough of a boost to ensure it will get funded, it only needed another moderate bump from where it already was before.

Finally some reasonable prices for Kickstarter merchandise. Good job with lowering shikishi tiers, remember that in case of kickstarters true VN fans are probably most important, and they're the ones willing to throw thousands for sake of getting some shikishis/dakimuras and to also support kickstarter with the way they could not use otherwise if the KS wouldn't be available. I'll say it once more, remember to respect the fans. 

I think the shikishis were that expensive priced, because Mikeou wanted a lot of money for his job, and didn't want to show that his work is cheap, but that's just my guess. And it's not how kickstarter works. It should be the devs/publishers working together to gather the money to release the product together.

Anyway, good job with listening to the feedback, and finally changing madman highest tier pricing!

@Decay I see, and yes I actually checked BlickWinkel writing about how he rated RD better than SG (I thought at first it was Killicool 64). I though since he was translator of SG, I assume that SG would be his most favorite game. Turn out I was wrong, although he still thinking SG had the good point of course. Before some of you thinking to bash him, he comment in regard of how handling the character, and I read that one of SG weakness (Don't be mad, SG fan) was how the writer handle the character. I think that's all in regard of translator opinion of RD from me.

As for kickstarter, this morning the number still around 83 and now, wow the number right now was at 91. Quite massive jump if you ask me compared to past few days, although it still need a large amount of money to be funded (Around 44). If I may suggest, just in case it still didn't reach the target maybe they could try to extend it for at least 10 days and hopefully it will reach the target by that time. Although of course it would be much better if they managed to reach the goal by February 4th. Even if I suggest something like this, I'm sure Sekai already had any plan for this matter.

That's all from me.