euphoria FuwaReview Discussion

Decay

bQfzLFe.jpg

http://reviews.fuwanovel.net/2015/12/04/euphoria/

Euphoria, sometimes brutal, sometimes disgusting, sometimes intriguing and suspenseful. What a weird game. Steel your stomach and be open minded when approaching this one. 

I'm curious what you all thought of the review, it's the first one I've ever written. 

Top fuwareview comment of the year.

52cc441473.png

Accurate review, nothing to say about it.
This novel made me realize that I hate the so called "ahegaos" Thanks for that euphoria:sachi:

In my case, I already knew I hated them, but they don't seem too exaggerated in euphoria even if you don't disable them. Also I will continue to pluralize that word with an "s" just to spite OriginalRen. Ahegaos. :makina:

52cc441473.png

He already has regrets that's a good thing. 

Top fuwareview comment of the year.

Accurate review, nothing to say about it.
This novel made me realize that I hate the so called "ahegaos" Thanks for that euphoria:sachi:

In my case, I already knew I hated them, but they don't seem too exaggerated in euphoria even if you don't disable them. Also I will continue to pluralize that word with an "s" just to spite OriginalRen. Ahegaos. :makina:

animes, kanjis, kanas, ahegaos, mangas, nakiges, etc lets start pluralizing everything. You are welcome Ren :Teeku:

Very nice review, I agree with a lot of it. I personally though, feel like the routes that were "out of place" and "reduntant" made for a nice contrast in the game. You get a fairly normal vanilla story with light romance that kind of walks away from the plot, which is a nice break from the heavy psychological, confusing and brutal core story. Its defenitely a novel that wont appeal to everyone because of its very graphic content but the story is intruiging as all hell, and I would reccomend it to people who usually doesnt touch VNs like this for that reason. (I myself was new to this kind of thing when I started it.)

One more thing I feel is worthy of being mentioned is the choices. I felt that the choices throughout the story were a little to simple. You get a bad end if you pick the wrong one, but ... its easy to know which one is the right choice. So, you don't really get the bad end by mistake that much. At least, that is what I felt when I played it. If they made it a little harder to know what is the right choice, it would force a bad end on you more often, making for a little more of a shocking experience, which I think is fitting for this title.

Agree with everyone else. A good review. I have completed the side routes so far and I tend to agree with you. The routes felt a bit out of context. They don't really fit. In that case Starless was better on that regard. I have a hard time grasping that everything is alright. But maybe that's something realistic when you create your own ideal world?

Starless was an one way ticket to hell. Seriously that escalated and never got positive again

But as I stated before. I can't judge the review until I am done with the following.

Nemu and Kanae´s route. Perhaps there is more content after that. I'm finding it later then. No need to spoil me.