Main editor super-busy, need a sub editor

Zodai

So, my main editor has been busy with university and hasn't been able to reply in a while.

Working on an unannounced VN project, and I need a sub-editor to help figure stuff out.  Mental strength has been weakening and I need a supporting pillar to assist.  The main plot is sorted but there's things in the scene-by-scene that tend to hold up progression and some brainstorming/problem solving that leaves me out of mental energy.

Primarily it's stuff like helping sorting through the plot details and figuring out how everything fits together, which appear to be where I'm getting stuck, and making it through any problems writing-wise, in addition to line and scene-by-scene editing, and maybe helping out with brainstorming in terms of a side-story when I need a step away from the main one.  For the record the project itself is commercial but for the sake of clarity you can consider this unpaid unless it works out well enough to consider upon the start of the next project.

Is anyone there?  Post here and send a PM so I know how to add on Skype/whatever communication you use.

Edited by Zodai

I could give it a try, I've been meaning to get into writing for vns and this would be a good start. 

I could give it a try, I've been meaning to get into writing for vns and this would be a good start. 

Send a PM and I'll see if I can add you over Skype.

Is there a specific criteria for this?

Nothing concrete.

That said some writing experience would be useful - aside from that, a general drive to keep improving in that end, since more experience is always useful.

Head onto Writing Excuses and listen to a bunch of their stuff to get a grasp of some of the fundamentals and concepts so we're on the same page at least, and try to work on some of your own writing as well.

Then I would like to try it. Is the position still empty?

There's two others but I'm open to having more than one in the event some might be busy.  Just know it's a more thorough point than the people I randomly ask for feedback and it does involve spoilers when compared to someone who would read it on-release.