Koichoco (Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate) Save File not 100%

Saturn9

From what I heard, the other routes can be kind of frustrating if you don't understand the motivations behind Chisato's actions in them, so it's recommended that you start with her route. But I suppose there are people out there who will always do their own thing so whatever, this is still a useful upload for those who just really don't want to bother with that route. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently playing her route, as I want to play the vn completely, but she's definitely hard to endure. I can't quite remember which other games had routes that were so annoying as that jealous, tsundere bitch.

I know there were some, but the last one has been so long that I don't really remember it.

I can't wait until I'm finished and can choose someone else.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently playing her route, as I want to play the vn completely, but she's definitely hard to endure. I can't quite remember which other games had routes that were so annoying as that jealous, tsundere bitch.

I know there were some, but the last one has been so long that I don't really remember it.

I can't wait until I'm finished and can choose someone else.

While i don't dislike her that strongly, she is my least favorite one and has times when she's downright annoying....i don't like the fact that the first playthrough is locked to her route but i understand that is needed to understand some stuff, meh whatevs i'll play it just so i can get to the good ones, at least the ones i'm most interested in (Morishita & Aomi...though i'm sure Mifuyu and the financial girl are good too, can't recall her name atm xD)

• 2 weeks later...
On 31.12.2015 at 9:02 PM, DarkZedge said:

While i don't dislike her that strongly, she is my least favorite one and has times when she's downright annoying....i don't like the fact that the first playthrough is locked to her route but i understand that is needed to understand some stuff, meh whatevs i'll play it just so i can get to the good ones, at least the ones i'm most interested in (Morishita & Aomi...though i'm sure Mifuyu and the financial girl are good too, can't recall her name atm xD)

The funny thing is, that she was way less annoying in her route, once the romance started, than compared to some of the other routes where her jealousy went overboard (Aomi), OTOH, for example in Michiru`s route, she becomes pretty sweet.

In the end I'd say the Mifuyu route was the one I liked the least. I just don't sympathize that much with her preferring to be the victim approach.

22 minutes ago, birthofthecool said:

The funny thing is, that she was way less annoying in her route, once the romance started, than compared to some of the other routes where her jealousy went overboard (Aomi), OTOH, for example in Michiru`s route, she becomes pretty sweet.

In the end I'd say the Mifuyu route was the one I liked the least. I just don't sympathize that much with her preferring to be the victim approach.

While i do agree that Mifuyu played the victim role a bit too much i still found the confrontation between her and Chisato entertaining and somewhat dramatic plus i did like the rain scene and all, overall when she's not victimizing herself i think she can be one of the sweetest ones though like i said my personal favorites were Michiru and Satsuki followed by Aomi then Mifuyu and last Chisato ( though i'll grant you that when playing her route she's much more bearable than in Satsuki's, Aomi's or Mifuyu's with Michiru she's kinda sweet because she never saw it coming until it happened since she didn't see Michiru as a threat)