Euphoria Walkthrough

Yuuji009

Is it only me or the hentai of Euphoria made the expressions of Nemu too understandable to catch that she was up to something and she wasn't the main perpetrator? 9 months ago after watching the hentai I read about the whole summary of this VN in a blog(the writer also said that he didn't remember the whole story correctly) and I still remember reading something like 'Nemu loves Keisuke', 'Kanae is actually a scientist' and 'Keisuke runs away with Kanae to protect her from other scientists' etc. I'm don't know how much I remember is true(don't even wanna know until I finish the VN myself) but

that makes me unsure as to which extent I'll be able to enjoy the story as the closed room thing intrigued me to read this thing and I have been waiting for 9 months for MangaGamer to release this VN. I am still not looking at the walkthrough section of Nemu or Kanae more than I should lest I get any spoiler. For the intense scenes I'm letting all those fly over my head and maybe I'll need to rewatch something full of moe things to get my psychological state back to normal.  

Well, one of those three things you remember is incorrect, and it looks like you're not remembering the main twist (or it wasn't spoiled for you). So there is something to look forward to, at least.

Thanks a lot :D , I have been unsure of these all these time. Hope I'll be able to enjoy the story.

• 1 month later...