Euphoria Walkthrough

Yuuji009

Had the same problem yesterday. It seems that the way the routes works are:

Choose the same girl 5x to enter her route. 

During the routes there will be 1 definitive choice that leads to either a good or a bad ending

Kanaes route is unlocked after completing Nemu´s 

And there is apparently a true end, though I haven´t gotten to that point. Wait for @Kawasumi to tell you how that works.

short correction.

Yes, there is one choice in every route where you choose between the good or the bad end.

There is A LOT more choices in the true end, but it seems like they're somewhat coherent in theme. (like you know you should defy your desires and Nemus wishes at every time to get the true end for example and just give in right at the start if you want the bad ending)

short correction.

Yes, there is one choice in every route where you choose between the good or the bad end.

There is A LOT more choices in the true end, but it seems like they're somewhat coherent in theme. (like you know you should defy your desires and Nemus wishes at every time to get the true end for example and just give in right at the start if you want the bad ending)

Cool. 

Yeah I dont know about the other routes, but I felt that the choices in Rinne´s route were extremely obvious. The only thing I was stuck at when I started was who to choose to begin the correct routes. (Feel kinda silly in retrospect, as that part was the most obvious.) 

Edited by Dergonu

I read the whole story in a blog quite some time ago. As to see how the choices go I chose(with ctrl skipped text fast) Rika>Nemu>Byakuya>Sensei>Byakuya and got out of the facility with Kanae and left everyone behind. Was it the normal end?

Got this walkthrough but even the translated version is horrible to read
http://www.foolmaker.net/game/y/euphoria.html

@Kawasumi can you check and confirm?

I read the whole story in a blog quite some time ago. As to see how the choices go I chose(with ctrl skipped text fast) Rika>Nemu>Byakuya>Sensei>Byakuya and got out of the facility with Kanae and left everyone behind. Was it the normal end?

woah, so there's actually other ends besides the individual character ends!? Wow thanks for for that, I didnt know.

I registered here just so I could post on this thread. This game is AMAZING and it completely blew me away. Its quite possibly the best VN I've ever played. I got stuck for a while but managed to complete the true route. Below are the choices you need to make to see the true ending. Prepare to get mind fucked.

*Spoilers*

To get the true route you need to complete Nemu's route. Start a new game keep choosing Kanae until you escape the white room. I don't recall the exact choices I made after the protagonist enters the campus but save often and keep retrying if the game ends prematurely. At a certain point you will strangle nemu to death in the gym and wake up in a lab. You will a see a lab assistant resembling Kanae and she will persuade you to think that everything that happened before was just a "simulation". You will be given a choice to believe her or not. Pick the option that says no. She will proceed to play various mind tricks and make you think you are crazy.

At some point, you will meet byakuka rin, Pick the choice that says something like "I'm an idiot". Next kanae will proceed to put you in another simulation but this time you will get stuck in a loop. Keep telling her "I love you" repeatedly and she will snap out of it. The story will progress for a while and you will meet the real Nemu and enter her simulation. Once she asks you to go home with her, tell her no. That's it!

The story continues for a while after this and all other routes will begin to make sense after you see the true ending.

If I made any mistakes please tell me and I will fix this posts. As I mentioned earlier, I may skipped over some choices

Edited by Nosebleed
Spoilers!

So, did anyone get a decent end at all yet? O.o I tried nemu route first.

Picked her all 5 times, then theres the 2 choices concerning how to train rika. I tried both, but they both lead to me reaching a spot where I only have 1 choice, asking nemu to kill me instead of kanae. Then i don't kill nemu, but get stabbed by someone, and it ends with nemu crying. I've tried replaying from the beginning, but there really doesn't seem to be a way for me to get any other end on the nemu route.

Is this normal?

Edited by randomcommenter

Please for the love of god start using spoiler tags, people. 

So, did anyone get a decent end at all yet? O.o I tried nemu route first.

Picked her all 5 times, then theres the 2 choices concerning how to train rika. I tried both, but they both lead to me reaching a spot where I only have 1 choice, asking nemu to kill me instead of kanae. Then i don't kill nemu, but get stabbed by someone, and it ends with nemu crying. I've tried replaying from the beginning, but there really doesn't seem to be a way for me to get any other end on the nemu route. Is this normal?

That's how that route ends, there's no better ending for it. After you do that, Kanae's route opens up, which is the true end. I suggest doing the other routes first.

I just finished the last route (the true one) and got all CGs

For Rika's route :

Choose her 5 times

When you get in the room where she is in that compressing machine, choose "i'll never hesitate", the other choice will lead you to a bad end

When on the roof, choose to burry her for the good end, the other choice will lead you to a bad end

After finishing Rika and Sensei's route now at the end of Rinne route. Things are quite fucked up from here. 

Rinne's route is all kinds of fucked up.

True route is worse. Some of that stuff will leave deep emotional scars if you dont treat it quickly with 200 milligrams of moege, lolis and/or nekos.

(Damn the story is good though!)

... Personally, I re-played parts of Nekopara to heal the wounds Euphoria left me with.

Just started this a few days ago, i have not completed any route yet (i think i'm in Sensei's route) but wtf is going on here???? I am so confused and scared .-. i should have avoided this VN but now my curiosity won't let me stop playing u.u

As long as you don't find the H-content to bee too vulgar you should defenitely see it through to the end. You wont be dissapointed if you like the mystery and confusion elements. It all gets cleared up in the end.

That being said, just playing 1 route and then dropping it will leave you unsatisfied and (nauseated?)

If you need a guide as to how to get into the routes and what choices to make to get the different ends, its all in this thread. Though, do be careful opening spoiler tags. Some of them have spoilers. :makina:

Hidden Content

There is a proper translated version of this walkthrough now. Things should be convenient for everyone now.
http://www.otakulair.com/euphoria-walkthrough-mangagamer/

Thought about making a walkthrough myself until saw the translated version. The translated version is good enough to understand.