Koichoco Info (Seiyuu and Other Review) and Discussion

littleshogun

Which is the best Girl in this VN?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best Girl in this VN?

• Isara
    • Chisato
    • Satsuki
    • Mifuyu
    • Michiru
  2. 2. Which is the best route in Koichoco?

• Isara
    • Chisato
    • Satsuki
    • Mifuyu
    • Michiru

This poll is closed to new votes

Alright where's my goddamn fandisc? I want to get together with my beloved Hazuki-sensei, the two childhood friend monkeys fighting over Yuki, my loli mad scientist Nozomi drinking some more milk and inventing something more sinister, and my yaoi route with Oboro. 

IIRC, the PSP version has a Non-chan route.

Does it have H-scenes? :michiru: 

Nope :vinty:

i only finished this game once and get chisato route (even blind 2nd game)

too bad the MC didnt win the election

PS: also auto reading of some part are actually quite good (at the same level of daco in my honest opinion)

Edited by Zenophilious
Spoilers >.< I haven't even read it yet!

I was about to write a two pages long review, but nobody cares about that. I'll let it rott on my hard drive and simplify things:

Koichoco is good. Very simple and a little predictable, but good. Great art and music, that's a huuuuge plus. I probably enjoyed it less than Princess Evangile, strangely enough. 

My spoilerific thoughts broken down, in reading order.

Chisato:

Chisato and her route are not the worst thing on this planet. On one hand, I doubt that I'd read her ever again, but on the other I didn't die due to boredom, confusion, contempt or other synonyms for Harukoi Otome.

I actually never got sick of the "break Chisato's heart"-scene that's in every other route. I thought I would've gotten sick of that exchange by the fourth time, but no, I really felt extremely bad for her. 

Guess what guys, rejecting someone who likes you sucks, no matter how often you do it. 

Michiru:

Michiru's route was okay up until it "broke" the fluff. Still not awful, but I still laughed because it was a baffling switch. Michiru herself is okay, I like my weirdos after all.

Satsuki:

This route is pretty much perfect. Very simple and to the ground, no life/death drama involved and no "I'll lose it all, oh no!"-scenes, just a romance story but I take simple and perfectly done over ambitious and mediocre everyday. I actually have nothing bad to say about this one (besides complaining at the obvious lack of a sensei path)...

Also, I'm officially joining camp Satsuki. Best girl, without a doubt.

Mifuyu:

- Similar to that, Mifuyu's route was effectively working towards one goal. Love triangles are not everyone's thing, but I love how they handled the subject here. Lots of tears, lots of regrets and still the drama didn't overextend it's welcome. This route actually made really good use of it's H-scenes and I can't highlight this enough. I left this route with a full feeling of satisfaction...

... Is what I'd like to say, but sadly and for no reason, the route decided not to wrap everything up after the third H-scene and continued when it should've just stopped. I was utterly shocked by how much the last 30 minutes ruined everything, simply because they were pointless. URGH.

Another problem is that Mifuyu isn't a very deep character. We barely know anything about her by the end of everything, leaving her in a similar position as Kashiwara from KiraKira. Remember how I always say that less is often times more? Well, sometimes less is also just not enough... 

Isara:

Okay, fine. She's cute. Adorable. Out of all the girls, I feel like Isara has the best chemistry with Yuuki.

Isara's route did almost everything right; It aimed for big and almost hit the mark. Sadly, everything happening after the debate felt deflated and so the Isara balloon only slowly floated into the finish line. 

Chisato

Didn't bother me at all to choose someone else. Contrary to Japanese beliefs you are not the worst guy in the universe if you don't reciprocate a woman's feelings if you don't share them. It was pretty well explained in her route. She didn't really like you that way and saw her brother in Yuuki, and Yuuki knew this very well. To me the whole thing about her brother felt pretty forced and outright ridiculous... Nothing but those talks on this particular matter gave me the impression that she mistook Yuuki for her brother. I'd expect her to slip up and say his name now or something like that for emphasis, but nothing. She only ever came to really realize that she genuinely likes/loves Yuuki after he had found someone else. And it was too bad she only found her own strength to overcome her outright fucked up problems in other heroine routes. She was pretty pandered in her own, and apparently a major brocon. If only she'd shut her mouth at the grave last moment in her route then it would have been a good route.

On another note. Anyone understood why she so readily gave Yuuki away to Michiru? Only reason i could cough up was that she was a bit taken by the president since she seemed a bit entranced when she came back from that night meeting where she either didn't go or came back with serious doubts in other routes. But nothing more came out of it.

Edited by Stormwolf

Alright where's my goddamn fandisc? I want to get together with my beloved Hazuki-sensei, the two childhood friend monkeys fighting over Yuki, my loli mad scientist Nozomi drinking some more milk and inventing something more sinister, and my yaoi route with Oboro. 

IIRC, the PSP version has a Non-chan route.

Does it have H-scenes? :michiru: 

Nope :vinty:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Bunch of Lolist! How absurd! 

now i got to the near end of election (satsuki route)

where is the 80% budget policy? and will i never see that in other routes?

also im guilty about picking a route other than chisato.....

Funny how you skipped the route where the 80% budget policy is explained in further detail. lol....

These Chisato haters are everywhere. :saber: 

Funny how you skipped the route where the 80% budget policy is explained in further detail. lol....

if i skipped the route, how should i know the 80% budget policy?

also im not chisato haters at least thats what my reply is...

I disliked the Berserk Chisato in Isara's route. It ruined (slightly) my good impressions from the other routes (she was my N°3) :amane:

But..thats how girl's jealously works right? as someone said "jealousy knows no bound". Maybe its just me but i like how Chisato always feeling jealous in all routes(dropped Michiru's btw).

Yeah, Chisato can be really cute sometime, and her route is aint that bad IMO. But u musnt feel guilty, its your job as protag to catch all dem heroine's asses.:holo:

I disliked the Berserk Chisato in Isara's route. It ruined (slightly) my good impressions from the other routes (she was my N°3) :amane:

But..thats how girl's jealously works right? as someone said "jealousy knows no bound". Maybe its just me but i like how Chisato always feeling jealous in all routes(dropped Michiru's btw).

Her jealousy was more than understandable in Michiru's, Satsuki's or Mifuyu's routes. Just Like TexasDice, I was really moved each time she was dumped. But seriously, she was a bit childish in Isara's route when she abandoned them (without fighting or without a good argument):( But actually, I don't hate her : I prefered the other girls (especially Mifuyu and Isara) while, normaly, I'm a big, big fan of tsundere Characters :ph34r:

I think that Chisato's behavior towards the other girls actually made sense in each and every route.

Isara:

Yuuki and Isara are hitting it off so well right from the get-go, you don't even have to enter her route to see the chemistry. These two flirting around the entire time, right front of Chisato, was already too much for her. When Yuuki then mixed all of this into business, Chisato couldn't take it and left. 

Michiru: 

Chisato didn't explode here, because it's pretty aparent and obvious that Michiru has A LOT of issues. She can probably relate to Michiru the most, seeing as she needs Yuuki too.

Satsuki:

To be honest, the announcement came as too much of a shock for Chisato to get seriously angry. She probably would've acted similarily to how she was in Isara's, had the relationship slowly developed in front her eyes. Here the situation wasn't a painful squeeze and more akin to a hammerfall.

Mifuyu: 

Chisato actually did get fucking pissed, but the reason she didn't drag it out was because Mifuyu almost died. Priorities, you know?

if i skipped the route, how should i know the 80% budget policy?

also im not chisato haters at least thats what my reply is...

Her route is pretty much about the 80% budget policy, at least the election part.

I can relate to Chisato as a woman. I thought the one who did the storywriting for Chisato's character must be a woman and did it amazingly because they know how a woman can behave can be when it comes to relationships and jealousy. Jealousy is a powerful emotion for women and it gets harnessed in way greater amounts for them than men. You can't really hate on Chisato when her love interest suddenly gets snatched away from her by someone who Yuuki only known for several months while it took her several years to build a relationship.

Especially with Mifuyu's case. It happens all the time when your best friend who seems to support your relationship falls in love with your significant other.

Also ouchies....

OfyxakS.jpg
Edited by CeruleanGamer

Chisato isn't my favorite or anything. I just wish people would stop blindly hating her because of her bitchy attitude. It is simply justified.

Isara is still the best girl. OBJECTIVELY. Other comments saying otherwise are irrelevant, insignificant and inapplicable. 

#Isarabestgirl2015LOLFTW

Edited by CeruleanGamer

I have yet to comment on this thread, but I feel I must leave my mark. No specific spoilers.

Barring Mifuyu's route, which I have not played at this point in time, Satsuki is my preferred romance partner.
I should also note Isara's route was somehow too much for me (painful reading) which goes to show how weak I've become to anything even remotely serious, heavy or impactful.
I haven't completed Michiru's route yet, and since I know it's bound to take a turn somewhere along the line I shan't form any impressions at this point in time. I'm currently at the confession/kiss scene.
No specific impressions, I've simply liked everything, although I am mighty curious about Yuume's strange vision thingies. I would dare ask to he who'd venture an answer: Do these things get explained in any of the routes?

Haters....gonna hate.

Jokin aside no matter how bitchy Chisato is, i just cant hate her. Yes i did feel Chisato is going to far in Isara route but seeing your crush having a good time with other girls and the fact Yuuki didnt tell her anythin, i think its okay Chisato become a little bitchy at the end.Just give her a break man.

Haters....gonna hate.

Jokin aside no matter how bitchy Chisato is, i just cant hate her. Yes i did feel Chisato is going to far in Isara route but seeing your crush having a good time with other girls and the fact Yuuki didnt tell her anythin, i think its okay Chisato become a little bitchy at the end.Just give her a break man.

i totally agree with you. Chisato can't control his feeling, humain reaction