Koichoco Info (Seiyuu and Other Review) and Discussion

littleshogun

Which is the best Girl in this VN?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best Girl in this VN?

• Isara
    • Chisato
    • Satsuki
    • Mifuyu
    • Michiru
  2. 2. Which is the best route in Koichoco?

• Isara
    • Chisato
    • Satsuki
    • Mifuyu
    • Michiru

This poll is closed to new votes

I seem to recall being the guy talking to desk-kun, though for me it was more sleep then talking. :makina:

So, you slept with Desk-kun... Noted for future use. :kosame:

Hmm, I must say, I'm liking Michiru so far. A nice change of pace, because her route is really flui... I mean fluent (cinnamonfaceemoticone4ub2.png) so far and moves from point to point a little faster than Chisato's. 

Just one thing. Did they record Michiru's lines through a used coffee filter? I actually bothered to look up the voice actress and she usually sounds normal, so did she do it this way on purpose to make the character sound more awkward and unsocial? (like Tom Hardy in Fury Road, who aimed to sound like someone who hasn't spoken to another human for three years.)

I am... really not liking Chisato right now. I suppose it's a good thing I'll be getting her route over and done with sooner rather than later. 

Seems you'll only really get to like her during her route. I'm utterly perplexed as to why they put the main heroine as the forced first one when she's so utterly unlikable during the other routes. Really weird letting us finish the vn with a bad last impression of the main heroine.

Edited by Stormwolf

I hate forced/linear routes. It's so dumb especially in modern visual novels. Choices are important to me no matter if it's the 1st playthrough or subsequent ones. I wished I grabbed the save file first, but I was already done with Chisato and Isara's route by the time someone came up with it. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Well I finished 3 routes so far.

chisato was lame. the whole brother replacement thing was lame as well

Satsuki was pretty good but i was disappointed when i realized she wasn't as serious as you saw her to be. Al though i think i would have choose hazuki over her.

I think i honestly liked Aomi the best. despite being poor her personality was superb.

the other 2 i'm not really looking forward to to reading

Well I finished 3 routes so far.

chisato was lame. the whole brother replacement thing was lame as well

Satsuki was pretty good but i was disappointed when i realized she wasn't as serious as you saw her to be. Al though i think i would have choose hazuki over her.

I think i honestly liked Aomi the best. despite being poor her personality was superb.

the other 2 i'm not really looking forward to to reading

Brother replacement is indeed lame in more ways than one. Whats worse is that of 2 endings thus far, it was handled worst in HER OWN ending. In Mifuyu's ending she overcame it herself, and in her own ending she was utterly weak and spouted the fact that she might mix you up with her brother until the very end.

And this game seriously lacks a route for Hazuki.  Definitely best girl however the hell you look at it!

Edited by Stormwolf

You truly have the most charming priorities here.

i was just saying. Of course in real life I would prefer to have some millionaire girlfriend but it Wouldn't matter even if she was poor to me. Of course it depends if she has that rich yuppie personality. I was just pointing it out.

Edited by Justin579

I am... really not liking Chisato right now. I suppose it's a good thing I'll be getting her route over and done with sooner rather than later. 

Agreed, finally loaded this up and going through it - she's becoming pretty obnoxious, even in the first hour of reading.

Though it doesn't help that I don't like the protags' limp-wristed personality either. Sigh, gonna be a tough read I think~

Though it doesn't help that I don't like the protags' limp-wristed personality either. Sigh, gonna be a tough read I think~

The protagonist was somewhat lost on me, until he started to trashtalk other people's cooking skills. As someone who likes to both cook and express contempt, I suddenly had a connection to this character. 

Just finished Chisato's Route. There was Nothing special (and yes the thing with the replacement was a bit unbelievable (in a bad sense)), though that was more than acceptable (a little 7/10). Indeed Chisato is half crazy and was, sometimes, VERY annoying. However I was touched and finally, I thought she had a very, very cute side (or maybe I'm a masochist...or another hypothesis :  I was too influenced by the amazing arts) :mare:

Just finished Chisato's Route. There was Nothing special (and yes the thing with the replacement was a bit unbelievable (in a bad sense)), though that was more than acceptable (a little 7/10). Indeed Chisato is half crazy and was, sometimes, VERY annoying. However I was touched and finally, I thought she had a very, very cute side (or maybe I'm a masochist...or another hypothesis :  I was too influenced by the amazing arts) :mare:

Problem with Chisato in my eyes is that i'm sure that she really overcame the replacement crap even at the end. After the first confrontation it seemed like she did, but then at the very end she started talking about it again. Such silly route. I did like the character she became during her route, but that replacement thing at the very end shat on the route as a whole. It's quite funny how headstrong she became in comparison when she wanted to take you back from other heroines. 

Finished Mifuyu's route

Pretty good. Much better than Chisato's route, though that'll probably be the case for the remaining ones as well. Being someone who likes heroines with an illness, Mifuyu's route turned out to be much better than I thought it would. And while I don't mind love triangles, Chisato (you can tell I'm not too fond of her, right?) being one of the persons involved was annoying. There was one part in this route where I did commend her though, and that was when she slapped Mifuyu, which basically served as a wake up call.  When Yuuki broke down during his speech and ran off to visit Mifuyu, I gotta say, it was touching. Of course he didn't become the next student president, but all's well that ends well. Lots of drama, and a satisfying conclusion, I liked it overall. Also, that kiss at the end, aww.

The protagonist was somewhat lost on me, until he started to trashtalk other people's cooking skills. As someone who likes to both cook and express contempt, I suddenly had a connection to this character. 

I think even a doormat puts up more of a fight then he does, lol. But that aside, I'm taking a dark pleasure in choosing every option that runs counter to what Chisato probably wants me to say/do. Seeing how her route is forced, I can at least enjoy the minor acts of spite. :makina:

Just finished it. Satsuki > Isara > Mifuyu > Chisato/Michuru can't decide between those for the last place.

All around a wonderfull and relaxing vn. Need more of these!

Mine's Isara>Mifuyu>Satsuki>Chisato/Michiru.

I don't know if/when I am gonna read michiru because she is lame tbh. but Isara is  definitely best girl although I think satsuki is second then mifuyu. chisato sucked fuck sure

I think even a doormat puts up more of a fight then he does, lol. But that aside, I'm taking a dark pleasure in choosing every option that runs counter to what Chisato probably wants me to say/do. Seeing how her route is forced, I can at least enjoy the minor acts of spite. :makina:

I remember purposely not choosing the Chisato option once to be sarcastic and everyone ingame treated me like a retard, because they thought I was serious. So it's basically just like everytime I make a joke on Fuwa. 

Smells like BL Spirit :ph34r:

Put some of those whipped cream on my "Yaoi stick" :holo:

Dropped the game after reading all heroines except Michiru. And Chisato is aint that bad, she is just ur normal bitchy selfish teenager,seriously give her some slack and her route aint that bad either IMO.

My fav route gonna be Hazu-i mean Satsuki's, but Isara will be my number 1.She is just amazing i want her as my IRL gf and ask for her smile and her trademark laugh(Ahaa~~) everytime.

Edited by Monmon
Edited the Ahaa~~ link, we need more Ahaa~~

Dropped the game after reading all heroines except Michiru. And Chisato is aint that bad, she is just ur normal bitchy selfish teenager,seriously give her some slack and her route aint that bad either IMO.

My fav route gonna be Hazu-i mean Satsuki's, but Isara will be my number 1.She is just amazing i want her as my IRL gf and ask for her smile and her trademark laugh(Ahaa~~) everytime.

Just finished the whole game today.

+1 to Isara being best girl. Can't get enough of her 'Ahaa' (props to her VA for making her sound adorable) + smile xDD. I have the exact same feeling as the protagonist whenever I hear it so I went straight for her route after finishing Chisato's default route. Isara's route was quite the contrast with Chisato's route and was pretty depressing when everyone left the club. There was also the guilt-trip every time you got with another girl other than Chisato too.

I actually found all the heroines pretty likable with each having their own distinct personality (tropes) and I enjoyed going through each route but I can see how people dislike Chisato. They really try to drive home the point that she is the main girl (especially in Mifuyu and Isara's routes) so the game probably wouldn't be as enjoyable if you hate her.

If I had to rank them by route, Satsuki = Isara > Mifuyu > Michiru = Chisato

Overall it was very enjoyable. Would recommend :D.

Just finished the whole game today.

+1 to Isara being best girl. Can't get enough of her 'Ahaa' (props to her VA for making her sound adorable) + smile xDD. I have the exact same feeling as the protagonist whenever I hear it so I went straight for her route after finishing Chisato's default route. Isara's route was quite the contrast with Chisato's route and was pretty depressing when everyone left the club. There was also the guilt-trip every time you got with another girl other than Chisato too.

I actually found all the heroines pretty likable with each having their own distinct personality (tropes) and I enjoyed going through each route but I can see how people dislike Chisato. They really try to drive home the point that she is the main girl (especially in Mifuyu and Isara's routes) so the game probably wouldn't be as enjoyable if you hate her.

If I had to rank them by route, Satsuki = Isara > Mifuyu > Michiru = Chisato

Overall it was very enjoyable. Would recommend :D.

I dont know about Michiru's route but i found in Satsuki's route Chisato wasnt as bitch as her in other route though.

Yeah, Koichoco is one of my fav Moege atm, and i`m not really fond of Moege that much. And man the arts are amazing. I really like Koicho's art style.

I did not expect Michiru's route to derail that hard. It's kind of like you're watching a movie on the couch, accidentally shift your butt onto the remote control and the channel switches to a different movie starring the same actors, leaving you utterly baffled for a second. 

I actually laughed out loud when they dropped the words "secret spy".

"Whenever someone talks about too much homework, the football team, world of warcraft and/or what girl they want to bang at prom night, we will know. For we are the student spy department. Fear us." 

On the other hand, the route was the opposite of dragged out and kind just flew by (which I like). Michiru is alright, aside from the voice thing I mentioned. I like my weirdos, even though she almost was too weird.  

Satsuki next. I'm actually really eager to find out what this one is gonna be like, since she only had like five lines in the first read-through.