Koichoco Info (Seiyuu and Other Review) and Discussion

littleshogun

Which is the best Girl in this VN?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best Girl in this VN?

• Isara
    • Chisato
    • Satsuki
    • Mifuyu
    • Michiru
  2. 2. Which is the best route in Koichoco?

• Isara
    • Chisato
    • Satsuki
    • Mifuyu
    • Michiru

This poll is closed to new votes

Well, the title says it all. Look like the release time for English patch is almost come, so I'll open the discussion here.

Koichoco, one interesting galge. It was make to 12 episode anime back at 2012. The plot is goes like our MC was forced to student council election because the club that belong to our MC and his childhood friend was about to abolished by the one of student council president candidate. So, the club (Food club) was decided to fight against the president candidate. Oh, as usual for galge, of course our childhood friend and student council president candidate was girl of course (Is there anyone else thinking if the candidate and MC's friend was male by the way XDD?).

For the review comparison, I think you could read some of them if you didn't mind spoiler. Only 2 though. Here's the review

1. Warum - (WARNING: Contain mild spoiler)

2. Breadmasterlee - (WARNING: Unless you like HEAVY spoiler, don't open this site because this review contain very heavy spoiler)

I think that's all the review I could find for the games. The rest of the usage of Google no Jutsu(lol) only resulted of anime review. But if you curious you may tried to watched the anime and comapre it with VN.

For the heroine, we could date 5 girls here. For their bio and seiyuu, I'll list them below.

1. Aomi Isara

5062.jpg

She was poor girl in term of economy and on top of that she got bullied. Her voice according to VNDB was Anzu Mitsu, which her real name (Well usually Japanese eroge seiyuu like to use alias) was Kadowaki Mai. Her character was Kuki Monshiro in Majikoi S, Mare S. Ephemeral in Hoshimemo, and the most famous one was Illyasviel von Einzbern from Fate franchise. Speaking about Fate, my condolence for her fellow worker's death even if it's very late, Matsuki Miyu who was voiced Sapphire back in Fate Ilya. Speaking about Tsukihime remake, I think if Nasu want to add voice based on Melty Blood voice, good luck because Matsuki Miyu also voiced Hisui back in Melty Blood. Sorry for OOT.

2. Kiba Mifuyu

5060.jpg

Just thinking the same as Nagisa from Clannad (Sick and get hold back for one year), except without death, 2nd grade, and actually only club member instead of president. The voice for Mifuyu was Narusaka Arisu, which her real name was Kaori Mizuhashi. Her role was Matsushima Michiru in Grisaia trilogy, Kurokawa Kirara in Yumina the Ethereal, Eiferia Prada in Madou Koukaku, and Clea in Duel Savior PS2 Version. If some of you here fan of Madoka, she was also voiced some certain girl who become very famous thanks to episode 3 of Madoka (You all know who I mean).

3. Morishita Michiru

5059.jpg

Your junior, and she was joining club just before the election begin. Her voice was Inohara Riko, and her real name was Asami Imai. Her role was Makise Kurisu in Steins Gate, Okitsu Ai in Yumina the Ethereal, Nafqa in Madou Kokaku, and Lee Jinchu in Majikoi S. She was also singing many song, one of them was Ever17 PSP OP.

4. Shinonome Satsuki

5061.jpg

Your rival in election and the candidate who cause our MC to join election because of her policy that she will disband Food Club if she won the election. Yes, you can romance your biggest rival here. Anyway, her seiyuu was Konatsu Sumire, and the real name was Asakawa Yuu. Her role was Rider from Fate Stay Night, Komachi Tsugumi from Ever17, Iizuka Kaoru from Ayakashibito, and from recently (7 months ago actually) fully translated Majikoi Kawakami Momoyo.

5. Sumiyoshi Chisato

5058.jpg

Your childhood friend and head of food club.Her voice was provided by Kakitsubata Kikyou, and her real name was Nakamura Eriko. Her role was Lavinia Asai in eden and Lune in Madou Kokaku.

Oh one more thing about the seiyuu. Actually each route ending credit was different song, and according to VNDB, the singing was the seiyuu of the route. For example Chisato route ending will be sang by Nakamura Eriko.

I think that's all from me. Use this thread as discussion if you will. Oh and let's see which girl was interest you the most.

I'm expecting a lot from it. I actually liked the anime, which I watched years ago, and almost forgot everything. I enjoyed how the anime [don't know if the plot is the same] had some serious stuff together with the funny and moeish atmosphere.

Kindda disapointed how it took so long to the translation to finish [it hasn't even], which killed part of the hype.

I'm somewhat neutral when it comes to galges, but I am definitely a fan of the art. What's the translation progress so far? Will we get it fully translated by the end of the year or early Spring?

In terms of the girls, I like the girl with the "cat ear?" hairstyle, Michiru (which ironically happens to be someone with the same name I hated in Grisaia, lol).

I think she looks pretty darn ADORBS. 

I'm somewhat neutral when it comes to galges, but I am definitely a fan of the art. What's the translation progress so far? Will we get it fully translated by the end of the year or early Spring?

The complete patch is coming out today.

:rimu: There goes my weekend. 

Even though im beginning t question my enjoyment of slice-of-life, I has still been hype for this only because of the art style.

Lets hope its at least decent storywise aswell.

I have been waiting for this for about a year or two it can't be bad... right?(please don't be bad)

maybe this will motive the guys from subarashiki to finally release their translation too :ph34r: even if it's not 100% QC

Random Subahibi tidbit: It seems like Deoto is going to be giving it a pass this week. I don't know if he's doing a full edit pass or is just QCing it but he has tweeted that he'll be playing it this week, so there's at least some movement on that project. Deoto is an editor who has worked with herkz before and also works for MangaGamer.

maybe this will motive the guys from subarashiki to finally release their translation too :ph34r: even if it's not 100% QC

Random Subahibi tidbit: It seems like Deoto is going to be giving it a pass this week. I don't know if he's doing a full edit pass or is just QCing it but he has tweeted that he'll be playing it this week, so there's at least some movement on that project. Deoto is an editor who has worked with herkz before and also works for MangaGamer.

well it seems there still is a little light at the end of the tunnel :P