Euphoria true ending (spoilers)

Deep Blue

So I don't know if I'm missing something or not...does the novel really ends when you rescue Nemu from the closet? is that it? :mellow: I didn't get anything, any credit...nothing, just the menu screen game.

I followed this guide, also I did all the routes except for Aoi, I got tired and couldn't finish it...

https://web.archive.org/web/20150417101259/http://g-seeker.net/game/y/euphoria.html

Can this vn be called a nukige with an over complicated plot? I personally thought it was crap but that just my personal opinion.

I see, well I was hoping to see what happened to nemu and kiosuke, and if nemu recovered her memories, it was a bit implicit that she was gonna eventually especially when she said "Can i call you kei-chan?" but I don't know I was waiting for more.

I can say without a doubt that I did like the main menu theme :P aside from that there isnt much more xD

Yeah is not my type of vn, I think the voice acting was really good too.

ok some random questions that the novel probably answered but I still don't know

*Do they ever tell what Rika's simulation was about?was she experiencing the same thing as the MC is that why she said that she failed? She said "is confidential" in one part when the mc asked her but maybe i missing something...
*What happened to all the girls in the true ending?Are they still in the simulator or doing the experiment?(miyako and rika)
*Do they ever explain what the other company wanted or who they were? As far as i know they only tell you that kanae was spy of that company but what did they want? Who killed kanae in the end?
*In all the other endings except for the true one, the MC ends up creating a virtual life with the girls right, like in the Rika's ending? or is just the reality and nothing of that virtual reality existed, the paradise thing etc (not sure about aio's because i didnt finish it)

Edited by Deep Blue

not finished the game but the best ending is the first bad ending where you die after you wake up (thats the quickest ending i've ever had im my life!)

that is my only honest opinion because i will not choose rape anyone (2nd set of choice) to get out, yes i will die and of course the others too..

PS: if i am really the main character, will i really choose to die? or am i really a coward?

Ok, been playing this all day and I think I've finished Rinne's route. Or at least parts of it. (got some form of ending, but idk if its a good or bad end to be honest.) I'm ... Uh, slightly confused. Does anyone have an english walkthrough for this? I dont really understand the way the route system works yet, and its quite confusing trying to figure it out. Would love it if someone could whip up a fast english guide or link me to one, (cant seem to find one anywhere)

Ok, been playing this all day and I think I've finished Rinne's route. Or at least parts of it. (got some form of ending, but idk if its a good or bad end to be honest.) I'm ... Uh, slightly confused. Does anyone have an english walkthrough for this? I dont really understand the way the route system works yet, and its quite confusing trying to figure it out. Would love it if someone could whip up a fast english guide or link me to one, (cant seem to find one anywhere)

the route system is really easy actually.

Choose the same girl every time and you get on her route automatically.

Kanaes route unlucks after you have cleared nemus route (?) .

All routes except the last has 1 choice that gives you a bad and a good ending, its really that simple.

And yes most of the route endings are there to confuse you, dont worry, its all part of it, it just makes the real ending so much more enjoyable imo.

rinne's route is the most confusing and nonsense of all of them but you will understand what's going on in the true end and you need to finish nemu's route to unlock the true route.

choose to rape her in the beginning, just pick her, then when you need to save her choose to concentrate on saving her and the last one I wont write it because is kinda spoilerish but it's really easy to choose  

Oh wow, alright. Well that was simple. Thanks guys.

Loving the read so far, although its very different from anything I've read before, I am like glued to the screen. Its really mytserious and almost ... Yeah, confusing. Rinne's ending ... not quite sure what just happened.

And yes most of the route endings are there to confuse you, dont worry, its all part of it, it just makes the real ending so much more enjoyable imo.

Alright. Time to keep reading, now I am really intruiged.

I am the same with TC. I though the game will go to regain memory arc and end after MC have sex with Nemu or something like that but nah .it end just like that.

In all 18+ VN I had played. this MC was the only one that doesn't get any REAL sex ( doesn't count rape with Rinne's mother and be Kanae toy in a bad ending)

Also Kanae the true tsundere. she kept promise with Nemu, help Nemu escape, tell MC about her hideout. I want her to live but I think the writer want bittersweet ending so she need to die. sigh.

I think this VN lost impact when they reveal everything was simulator. I mean MC did many bad things and in a ending he unleash his inner beast. he killed Kanae and made other girls his toy. this VN really hardcore BUT those things not real.

I had a conversation with Kawasumi about this, and the conclusion we arrived at was that most of the VN actually didn't take place in the VR world. Kanae herself very specifically said that everything up until Nemu's neck being snapped by Keisuke was real. It's hard to know from the context whether or not she was simply referring to the events of that day or the entire story up until then, but from what we've learned about how their company does things and the games they put on for the benefit of paying spectators, I'd assume that pretty much everything was indeed real.

Anyways, regarding the ending, I don't think it needed anything more. I don't think I'd be very interested in seeing some kind of heartwarming tale of recovery. Not every ending needs to spell everything out for you. This is why Amane's route in Grisaia had the worst epilogue.

I don't think she was referring to the whole story but just the events of that specific day but I'm not sure about this anymore I kinda forgot the plot already xD it was so convoluted(rinne's route was just too much) with so many ero scenes most of them where really long so at some point I lost interest in this novel and read it just to finish it.

I might miss something. this is what I understood. the past was real, Rinne 's mother rape MC, death game , MC almost got kill by Kanae, Kanae promise to help MC, the bet between Nemu and Kanae. these was real until the beginning of the game. after that it was simulator. the simulator go until MC snapped Nemu neck. no way that MC snapped Nemu neck was real I mean neck snapped mean dead right? also the bet was to make MC kill Nemu in simulator. so yeah that not real.

about the ending, I know the game not need to tell the player everything but that ending I felt it's abrupt  like it cut short. when I played I just WHAT?? it's end??

Edited by Rexz

Well, is there any reason to assume those earlier events did take place in VR? 

If you want to say it was just that day, so what, they had a VR simulation of the underground game and the school chaos, but then brought Keisuke into the school in the midst of the actual chaos that was taking place? But in that case, that would mean that the setting they were simulating was actually happening at the same time, so why bother simulating it? I also suspect a large part of Kanae's disdain for Keisuke comes from him picking her in the underground game, something she didn't expect to happen.

I may miss something. this is what I understood. the past was real, Rinne 's mother rape MC, death game , MC almost got kill by Kanae, Kanae promise to help MC, the bet between Nemu and Kanae. these was real until the beginning of the game. after that it's simulator. the simulator go until MC snapped Nemu neck. no way that MC snapped Nemu neck was real I mean neck snapped mean dead right? also the bet was to make MC kill Nemu in simulator. so yeah that not real.

about the ending, I know the game not need to tell the player everything but that ending I felt it's abrupt  like it cut short. when I played I just WHAT?? it's end??

40e031e040.jpgc01931ebd3.jpg

The first screenshot here is pretty clear. At least some part of this actually happened. For the second screenshot, she mentions the underground game being used for data collection in addition to the bet, and also tripling as a paid show for wealthy spectators. Nobody would pay that kind of money to see a fake VR show. Pretty much everything in the main story of the game was "real" and a part of a grand experiment, in addition to trying to break Nemu's mind so she'd recess into a shell she doesn't want to climb back out of, to create the proper conditions for paradise.

Whenever VR and memory manipulation enters into the fray, stories can easily become too convoluted for their own good. Euphoria is a pretty good example of this.

Oh  I really miss something. thank for telling me that. but what about Rinne. did she lost her limbs after underground game? or she and Rika was not real in the game  and sex in other route with them was just fake information?

This VN really made my head spin.

Edited by Rexz

Rinne lost her limbs when they were mangled by Nemu's crew. Remember that they did this when they captured her. The research company probably figured it was better to fit her with prosthetics than repair them.

The other routes were real, too. It would explain why in the Natsuki and Rika epilogues, Kanae doesn't show herself to Keisuke and only has sporadic contact with him, probably so he doesn't ever question the phony memories they constructed for him.

You cannot actually say what was true and what wasn't because they were screwing with their minds, also thinking that kanae actually played the game and let herself get raped over and over just to screw with him is just dumb but then again she could make him believe that he was raping her by playing with his mind...which is probably what happened.

Who would pay for something that is happening in vr?it doesnt matter if is fake or not, what matters is that the one doing those things actually believes that is real and suffers from it, like when she makes Keisuke repeats  that he loves her over and over again.

So in Rika's route they let him escape because....? wasnt him important to nemu's mind stability? isnt more plausible that they let him believe that he escaped but it was just vr, what Rika's says about her vr game being confidential says a lot about this, probably she was supposed to trick him and make him do her route but she fails, she actually says that she failed.

She didn't expect Keisuke to pick her. The psychological manipulation they did on him was supposed to make him pick the others because he wanted to protect Kanae no matter what. She probably figured she'd be safe. 

And it matters if it's real for the people paying to watch it. They don't want to see fake people get tortured, they want to see it happen to real people.

And what about the human experimentation thing? Kanae lumped the underground game along with all of the other experiments they ran where they obtained data on people going through a variety of hardships. I'm going to stay firmly in the "it really happened" camp until someone can show me something really convincing that indicates the opposite.

Haha  that loop. I though my game got bug.

I think those girls were force to participle in underground game and those rape was real. just like Decay said they want to see real people do bad things for their experiment and their amusement. this is why Kanae help Nemu escape because she want to screw them and why Natsuki won't work with them anymore. I don't know about Rika.

What I don't get is why they need that recuse game. is MC let Nemu die qualify MC kill her?