Feel Good Anime

Nosebleed

So I want some anime that can help me forget about all the college stress.

What do I mean by "feel good" anime? Well, I'm talking about uplifting anime, anime that aren't really about fighting evil or people being murdered, but mostly about having fun and deepening characters' friendship.

Going into specifics, I'm a huge slice of life fan, as a lot of you may know, and I mostly look for the "cute girls doing cute things" type of shows, so the sort of stuff I'm asking definitely should be slice of life based.
This doesn't mean you can't suggest a show where there are male characters, though, just that I tend to prefer shows that focus on friendship between girls, because girls are cute and cute is justice, it's a simple rhetoric.
When I say slice of life, I don't mean there can't be any plot/storyline, there obviously can, but I mostly look at character interactions in these types of shows, so I'd at least ask that you suggest a show with likeable characters. It also doesn't mean it has to be super slow paced, any pacing is  fine so long as it's a fun ride.
Comedy can be really uplifting as well and I would actually prefer if there were comedy elements since it makes the whole thing more fun in general.
Lastly, moe is justice.

Examples of some shows like this that I really enjoyed:

• A-Channel
  • Acchi Kocchi
  • Aria
  • Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
  • Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?
  • Hanayamata
  • Hidamari Sketch
  • Ichigo Mashimaro
  • Kiniro Mosaic
  • K-on
  • Natsume Yuujinchou
  • Working!!
  • Yuru Yuri

Hopefully the Fuwa community wil be more reliable than MAL's recommendation forum in suggesting stuff.

PS: Please do check my MAL before suggesting stuff.

Himouto! Umaru-chan seems to be the kind of anime that would fit if you haven't watched it yet. Very funny to watch, cute, and heartwarming. 

EDIT : Nevermind, you've already watched this one, should have checked your mal beforehand

Edited by Diamon

I didn't see kantai collection on that list, doesn't get more shoujo ai + slice of life then that

Also, second asobi ni iku yo. Male lead, but the female characters are adorable and awesome.  

Yamada-kun and the seven witches is really light and sorta slice of life, though its not quite what you asked for. Still, I´d recommend it. Really good comedy and nice romance, love the characters. 

Cross Game is an absolute gem and spans 50 episodes. There's a little drama in the first episode to set the background story, but then there are 49 more episodes of non-stop uplifting progressive character development, slice of life, romance, and baseball action - and I hate baseball but I was glued to this show. Happy to the end.

Edited by ittaku