Shit Drawings! Get Your Shit Drawings Here!

Ezioe

Anyone want a shit drawing of any character you want? I need some practice with drawings. So, anyone want one for free? I'll do it. :/ Feel like being nice. It's the season if giving yada, yada, yada. Here's some of my work...so you know my shitty style... XD

(Keep in mind I'm not that good. Which is why it's free.Even if I was good, I don't think I could charge. I'm too nice.)

Tyyp45ah.jpg

CHnCXJX.jpg

This guy sitting on a beach chair on the surface of the moon, watching nuclear mushroom clouds blossom on the surface of the Earth, while spilling a Coke on his helmet since he can't actually drink it.  Not like dumping it on his head, but like, trying to drink it and going "oh yeah, I have a helmet on."

t57BOUc.png

Edited by tahu157

Yes. Can you please draw Hatsune Miku with a Domino's pizza box and a picture of this amazing man right here wrapping his arm around her like they are best bros? You will be forever immortalized in the Fuwanovel hall of fame.

TyeJzUQ.png

What is the name of this man and it shall be done.

Yes. Can you please draw Hatsune Miku with a Domino's pizza box and a picture of this amazing man right here wrapping his arm around her like they are best bros? You will be forever immortalized in the Fuwanovel hall of fame.

TyeJzUQ.png

What is the name of this man and it shall be done.

Scott. Just type in Scottsune Miku on Google.

Shake this kuma pls https://vndb.org/c5143 

If possible Christmas themed. I am willing to use it as my avatar.

Shake this kuma pls https://vndb.org/c5143 

If possible Christmas themed. I am willing to use it as my avatar.

Here you are. Not avatar worthy though. I hope my skills improve enough for that.

MMiXHNs.jpg

I'm Done for the night. I have school tomorrow. I'll do some more tomorrow.

Edited by Ezioe

This guy sitting on a beach chair on the surface of the moon, watching nuclear mushroom clouds blossom on the surface of the Earth, while spilling a Coke on his helmet since he can't actually drink it.  Not like dumping it on his head, but like, trying to drink it and going "oh yeah, I have a helmet on."

Hidden Content

I got you fam.

http://i.imgur.com/YSZCkGn.jpg

To OriginalRen

Why did I do this?

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I feel like ordering some Dominos pizza now. Nice marketing scheme.... :illya: 

My request: Slenderman doing the hula hoop while wearing pink rain boots and juggling 3 loli girls (feel free to use whoever). 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Give me a Angel Beat's Yurippe running towards a Zero no Tsukaima's Louise both in battle poses Yurippe with her dual pistols and Louise with her void magic

And Charlotte's Tomori is poised to take a picture of that.

You'll be the first tomorrow because I skipped you accidentally. Sorry.

Hidden Content

I got you fam.

Hidden Content

I am immensely pleased with this drawing.