DOA Xtreme 3 Sexism

OriginalRen

Too late, most of the players are following the tits more than the volleyball itself. And they did such a wonderful job on the ball physics too. Such a waste Koei Tecmo... 

But there are no buck naked girls in these games. All their "assets" are protected by an indestructible layer of cloth that seems to hold them in place without any kind of slip up or wardrobe malfunction. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Koei Temco is poison in anything it touches. I'm guessing that this is a way for them to save money by using an excuse to cover themselves. Dead or Alive has become a game more about sex appeal than fighting these days so I guess it makes their point a bit stronger.

It has to be a claim from an employee because I haven't heard any criticism for sexism in this title so far and even then why would they say it now out of all times. They should be talking about it back when Dead or Alive 4 or 5 has those 'appealing' DLCs.

Honestly, I really don't like Koei Temco as a company. They cheap out on localised games, charge you for overpriced DLCs and re-release the same game over and over again with just a small amount of content. They try to make you pay for more than what you've already got.

Edited by jetpack003

Koei Tecmo has no obligation to localize anything just because a bunch of people want it, nor it needs to explain itself in front of their fans. DoAX3 HAS an english translation. Import the goddamn game. it's no different than buying from your local vendor with the only exception of a higher price. It's an obvious move on their side, as this has been proved numerous times their games DO NOT SELL WELL ENOUGH abroad to warrant their localization; it doesn't matter a lot of people >>>want it<<<, since when they finally get released, no one buys them anyway.

People should be thankful KT went to the extent of actually including an english translation for DoAX3.