Musumaker Translation Project (Mikan, Karin, Ichigo, Suika, Zakuro, Yuzu routes complete!)

Small Update -

I have reached up to hika14 at my relaxed pace (there was a point where 3 months I did not do anything)

Thanks for the support, you guys are great

Although I am having second thoughts about completing it, I will stick to it

Also I plan to make the secret route available in the debug version so it can be easily accessed. Should be doable

On 6/18/2021 at 4:26 AM, RaurosFalls said:

Small Update -

I have reached up to hika14 at my relaxed pace (there was a point where 3 months I did not do anything)

Also I plan to make the secret route available in the debug version so it can be easily accessed. Should be doable

Great to hear!

I also made an account to show you my support. You are pretty amazing for tackling this project, we all have faith in you. =)

No need to feel bad about taking a break. It's quite understandable, especially in this day and age.

If you need help don't hesitate to ask either, it's clear there are people here who would like to help.

On 6/17/2021 at 8:26 PM, RaurosFalls said:

Small Update -

Thanks for the update and for keeping up the good work!!!!

On 6/25/2021 at 12:12 PM, Yolokai said:

Hello I don't know how to play the game with the english patch. So if anyone can give me an indication of what I have to do

You have to install the game (and depending on the version of the game you have the update118 patch which can be downloaded from the digital cute website, just run the exe after installing the game and it will update for you) and then copy the extracted English patch files into the musumakerhd file which, unless you installed it elsewhere, should be inside the DigitalCute file inside your program files (replace all duplicate files with the version in the english patch.  Then launch the game using the english.exe file inside the game file don't launch from the .exe with a Japanese name that installs in your start menu. (I created a shortcut on my desktop to the english.exe file since it's a pain to go into your program files every time you want to launch the game).   

• 3 weeks later...

I just stumbled into this VN name in a really old .txt i had and came here looking for a translation.

It is amazing to see that you kept this project alive for so long, i hope you keep going forward with it :) Not sure how i would be able to help, but if I spot any issues i'll at least post it here, 

Thank you!