Musumaker Translation Project (Mikan, Karin, Ichigo, Suika, Zakuro, Yuzu routes complete!)

RaurosFalls

Small Update -

I have reached up to hika14 at my relaxed pace (there was a point where 3 months I did not do anything)

Thanks for the support, you guys are great

Although I am having second thoughts about completing it, I will stick to it

Also I plan to make the secret route available in the debug version so it can be easily accessed. Should be doable

On 6/18/2021 at 4:26 AM, RaurosFalls said:

Small Update -

I have reached up to hika14 at my relaxed pace (there was a point where 3 months I did not do anything)

Also I plan to make the secret route available in the debug version so it can be easily accessed. Should be doable

Great to hear!

I also made an account to show you my support. You are pretty amazing for tackling this project, we all have faith in you. =)

No need to feel bad about taking a break. It's quite understandable, especially in this day and age.

If you need help don't hesitate to ask either, it's clear there are people here who would like to help.

On 6/17/2021 at 8:26 PM, RaurosFalls said:

Small Update -

Thanks for the update and for keeping up the good work!!!!

On 6/25/2021 at 12:12 PM, Yolokai said:

Hello I don't know how to play the game with the english patch. So if anyone can give me an indication of what I have to do

You have to install the game (and depending on the version of the game you have the update118 patch which can be downloaded from the digital cute website, just run the exe after installing the game and it will update for you) and then copy the extracted English patch files into the musumakerhd file which, unless you installed it elsewhere, should be inside the DigitalCute file inside your program files (replace all duplicate files with the version in the english patch.  Then launch the game using the english.exe file inside the game file don't launch from the .exe with a Japanese name that installs in your start menu. (I created a shortcut on my desktop to the english.exe file since it's a pain to go into your program files every time you want to launch the game).   

• 3 weeks later...

I just stumbled into this VN name in a really old .txt i had and came here looking for a translation.

It is amazing to see that you kept this project alive for so long, i hope you keep going forward with it :) Not sure how i would be able to help, but if I spot any issues i'll at least post it here, 

Thank you!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 3:26 AM, RaurosFalls said:

Small Update -

Good luck and thankyou for your work im excited to play this :3

• 1 month later...

So does anyone have a step by step install, update, and install eng patch guide or just simple rundown? Never had issues with updating VNs with fan translations or patches before, but for whatever reason the game just breaks on loading in the eng patch. Yes it's got the prerequisite update installed and I'm launching in JP locale, but I'm thinking something is somehow getting installed in a location it isn't supposed to be at. Any help appreciated.

Does Hikari's route actually have any H-scenes?

I downloaded a full save that has all scenes in it, but I don't see any for her in the recollection thing. On top of that, I started a playthrough, and she did in fact appear in my game in March, which I'm pretty sure is the condition to have access to her route at all (since I downloaded this full save which has all the endings, I'm pretty sure it satisfies the fact you need to get the good ending for all the 3 heroines as well). After she appeared, I completed the game by not training any of the girls and selecting "rest" for their schedules the entire time, and I had enough money to pay off the debt because I was using a cheat savefile. I kept all the girls' charm under 1000 in this way, and had multiple Hikari scenes where I chat with Hikari throughout the year (like the one where you meet her at the pool), but there was nary an H-scene to be seen, and when the game ended I got Mikan's ending. Did I do something wrong?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2022 at 4:26 PM, randomdood195 said:

Hey. I just installed the game. Ran the patch. But there's numbers next to people's heads and random hearts everywhere. Did I screw something up with the installation?

Did you installed the 1.08 patch before putting the translation patch? That might be the issue