Meow~

Rairu-kun

Hiya, name's Rairu. I love comedy anime and pocky sticks @_@. My favorite anime of all time is My Ordinary Life, I just laughed through that whole series I swear. I also play a lot of MMORPGS at the same time so if you ever want someone to play with give me a message ^_^.

P.S. I will do anything for pocky sticks, so ever need a favor just mail me some :D (I prefer chocolate over strawberry :P)

Hiya rairu-kun!!

I'm Ragnar, I think you should try to watch "Arakawa Under the Bridge" if you love comedy anime..

It's kinda boring in the first half of the first season but it's getting funny and funnier..

You'll like it (Hope so)

Nice to meet you!!

=o I'll see if I can make some time to watch it. Kinda watching school days at the moment cause my friends at school won't stop bothering me till I watch the ending Q_Q

Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here!

What VNs have you played so far?

I got into Little Busters awhile back, but then the anime came out and I just can't get myself to finish Q_Q. I've finished Wanako to Kurasou and I'm currently playing Rewrite which I've heard will take awhile, but I like it so time will fly by like always~

hey buddy.

I also play a ton of mmorpg's, currently Digimon Masters Onlne via Aeria and DC Universe.

Welcome to Fuwanovel.

Clannad Fan

Oh, I used to play DC Universe, but I've been getting addicted to this game called Elsword D;

And I loved Clannad Q_Q So many onions, and Ushio is too cute to function e_e

If you haven't yet, you should watch Anohana, I tink Anohana almost produced the same amount of tears as Clannad for me, but that might only be because I can relate to Anohana...almost entirely.

But yea it's a real tear jerker and it's short so try watching it sometime ^-^

Haro.

You haven't taste yogurt pocky. Best taste in the world.

You really are quite the yogurt fanatic aren't you o_o.

Well...if you didn't already know...YOGURT IS A BUNCHA BACTERIA...That' helps digest food easier...so...well yea...it's bacteria...SUFFER WITH NEW KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR BELOVED YOGURT D:<

Konnichiwa, Rairu-kun... and welcome to Fuwa :]

I would, but I already know I have a buncha problems with HexChat. Could never run it for whatever reason =/

Could you describe that problem? Have you tried different clients?

Hiya, name's Rairu. I love comedy anime and pocky sticks @_@. My favorite anime of all time is My Ordinary Life, I just laughed through that whole series I swear. I also play a lot of MMORPGS at the same time so if you ever want someone to play with give me a message ^_^/>.

P.S. I will do anything for pocky sticks, so ever need a favor just mail me some :D/> (I prefer chocolate over strawberry :P/>)

Welcome to the forum :)!