Have you tried Highschool Romance?

Ironstorm

If you need to see what its like at a glance click these.

Steam Link

MangaGamer Link

Highschool Romance is a some what ero but non adult title among the more recent adult titles of the Ajtilley brand. Its had the most positive reception & sales of any Ajtilley game to date. With an artist & writer that never previously worked with the brand. The reason I call it brand is due to a recent announcement on the Ajtilley website declaring that they are more of a publisher then exclusively production studio. I had assumed this was a thing before I got involved with them and it was truthful so I helped push for the public notion of it. Ultimatly its about the reception of these individual titles that drive the partnerships for future titles. Despite not being of a strict anime art style nature the art has been received as refreshing by many people. The writing whilst not perfect in most eyes is a far side better then previous games. Overall its been a positive release. 

FuwanNovel will also be reviewing this title or currently are so I guess you can see the outlook on that soon.

To avoid any confusion in my role I've been helping VN/Games with Pr/Marketing for a while and have the pleasure of working with/on CursedSight(invertmouse)/Icebound(Fastermind)/The reject demon toko(Lupiesoft),Dharker Studio(ajtilley) & on planetarian(sekai) & so many more.

This writer is also involved in Possession that is due to come out next month (9th December) Whilst that is a adult/steam edition game.

If you need to see what its like at a glance click these.

Steam Link

MangaGamer Link

Highschool Romance is a some what ero but non adult title among the more recent adult titles of the Ajtilley brand. Its had the most positive reception & sales of any Ajtilley game to date. With an artist & writer that never previously worked with the brand. The reason I call it brand is due to a recent announcement on the Ajtilley website declaring that they are more of a publisher then exclusively production studio. I had assumed this was a thing before I got involved with them and it was truthful so I helped push for the public notion of it. Ultimatly its about the reception of these individual titles that drive the partnerships for future titles. Despite not being of a strict anime art style nature the art has been received as refreshing by many people. The writing whilst not perfect in most eyes is a far side better then previous games. Overall its been a positive release. 

FuwanNovel will also be reviewing this title or currently are so I guess you can see the outlook on that soon.

To avoid any confusion in my role I've been helping VN/Games with Pr/Marketing for a while and have the pleasure of working with/on CursedSight(invertmouse)/Icebound(Fastermind)/The reject demon toko(Lupiesoft),Dharker Studio(ajtilley) & on planetarian(sekai) & so many more.

This writer is also involved in Possession that is due to come out next month (9th December) Whilst that is a adult/steam edition game.

Nope. The art style looks like shit and OELVNs usually are not of the greatest quality. I'll skip it.

This sounds like a shittier version of Harukoi Otome, which is already a shittier version of Princess Evangile so I think I'll pass. Actually, upon further inspection I think a more fair comparison would be a shittier version of Otoboku

Edited by the_dive