Steam sales: What are you getting?

Kradar

I have not yet decided what if any to pick up  although I do have a list of 8 games that look mildly interesting.

1. Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter       Price: 26.99             Percent Off: 10%     Lowest Price Recorded: 26.99

(Interested in supporting the game to hope for more of the same)

2. Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition          Price: 22.49                 Percent Off: 50%       Lowest Price Recorded: 22.49

3. The Longest Journey+Dreamfall      Price: 12.49       Percent Off: 50%   Lowest Price Recorded: 6.24

4. Grandia II              Price: 9.99             Percent Off: 50%                  Lowest Price Recorded: 9.99

5. Endless Legend Expansion Set (all DLC)   Price: 8.49        Percent Off: 66%       Lowest Price Recorded: 8.49

6. Ys VI               Price: 5.99            Percent Off: 70%             Lowest Price Recorded: 5.99

7. Deponia     Price: 5.99              Percent Off: 85%          Lowest Price Recorded: 5.63

8. Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut            Price: 2.99         Percent Off: 80%        Lowest Price Recorded: 2.99

This comes out to a total of $95.42  (I do not intend to pick up all of them however so if anyone has played any of these games did you like any of them and are these prices worth it?) 

• Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1  
  • The Fruit of Grisaia  
  • Cursed Sight  
  • Amnesia  
  • The Way We All Go  
  • Without Within 2 

Not a bad haul, all told.

Amnesia Memories?

Amnesia is one of the best otome games I've played. And the real standout thing (for me) is scenes are succinct without being rushed, which is a real change because scenes in most VNs drag on and on (and on and on and on.) Well paced, nice stories, reads nicely, an unbelievable deal at 3 bucks. I really like what they did with the background art also.

Edited by Rooke

Amnesia Memories?

Amnesia is one of the best otome games I've played. And the real standout thing (for me) is scenes are succinct without being rushed, which is a real change because scenes in most VNs drag on and on (and on and on and on.) Well paced, nice stories, reads nicely, an unbelievable deal at 3 bucks. I really like what they did with the background art also.

Yup, that's the one (as opposed to Amnesia: The Dark Descent).

I might just float that one up to the top of my list based on your recommendation. I'm still reading Rewrite at the moment and I'm growing desperate for something that can say something in four lines instead of 400. So ... much ... padding.

Valkyria Chronicles, along with a bunch of the choice-making story games by Telltale Games in the vein of The Walking Dead

Consider Life is Strange as well, it's only $13 and probably better than every Telltale game other than TWD s1 and Tales from Borderlands. I don't super love it or anything but it's a pretty good one of those, especially if you're some VN-and-anime-addled moron like me who has a thing for high school settings.

Got it, played it, I'll complete episode 5 one of these daysTM

I have this really weird thing that makes it so that the closer I am to finishing something the more likely I am to drop it indefinitely. It's really weird.

you are not the only one, the amount of games i have stalled indefinitely just before the ending. (And never came back, or came back so much later i could start from scratch)
Although i have been suffering less from it lately. Lately i come back before i have to do a complete rerun. (I think it was always because the final part of so many J-RPG is related to grinding)