Steam sales: What are you getting?

Kradar

Well considering there is still the Winter Sale in the near future (this is the Autumn Sale) I think it's quite possible that both sales will have different things. I'll probably pick up a few titles...mainly dlc for games I already own the base copy of and a few rpgs if I find anything decently priced. Generally anything 80% or under is simply not worth my purchase and I've been keeping track of games going on sale with isthereanydeal and shit so uh yeah will have to wait and see. Haven't really looked yet since I'm still playing Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 and come January will return to my XCOM playthrough so game wise I'm pretty good although I'm sure there will probably be something that I pick up. 

Still haven't seen anything worth buying.

Maybe I will pick up Tom Clancy's Endwar...

Holy s*** Payday is cheap.

Don't buy Endwar. It was painful to play. I'm not buying anything. Perhaps Call to Arms or Verdun. Damn I need my World in Conflict copycat.

Edit: If someone is interested in Neptunia the games are extremely pricy atm with 60 - 80% discount. I'm looking at Homeworld Remastered Collection too. But if I know myself I am going to buy something and not play it for at least half a year. :)

Valkyria Chronicles, along with a bunch of the choice-making story games by Telltale Games in the vein of The Walking Dead.

Consider Life is Strange as well, it's only $13 and probably better than every Telltale game other than TWD s1 and Tales from Borderlands. I don't super love it or anything but it's a pretty good one of those, especially if you're some VN-and-anime-addled moron like me who has a thing for high school settings.

Valkyria Chronicles, along with a bunch of the choice-making story games by Telltale Games in the vein of The Walking Dead.

Consider Life is Strange as well, it's only $13 and probably better than every Telltale game other than TWD s1 and Tales from Borderlands. I don't super love it or anything but it's a pretty good one of those, especially if you're some VN-and-anime-addled moron like me who has a thing for high school settings.

Got it, played it, I'll complete episode 5 one of these daysTM

I have this really weird thing that makes it so that the closer I am to finishing something the more likely I am to drop it indefinitely. It's really weird.

Got it, played it, I'll complete episode 5 one of these daysTM

I have this really weird thing that makes it so that the closer I am to finishing something the more likely I am to drop it indefinitely. It's really weird.

I have the same thing. I dropped Final Fantasy X halfway through the final dungeon never to return. 

I want to get the true end in Kara no Shoujo 2 but I started rereading Grisaia instead...

"Tested" out EndWar before deciding. Welp, the game is bad indeed, but the most horrible thing for me is that the game keeps confusing between "camera" and "sierra", "deploy" and "unit 4", "air strike" and "task force 4" (wtf?). And the manual control without using voice command is just s***...

I did indeed warn you. :) I played the game on PS3 and I think that helped me a lot. On PC without an controller it it most likely terrible. But I am not a fan of Tom Clancy settings overall.

This and winter sale mainly I only buy the DLC's:

Skullgirls: Robo-Fortune

Five Last Payday 2 DLC's

All Four Dead Rising 2 DLC's

Two Endless Legend DLC's

Go Go Nippon 2015

99 Spirits - Weeping Demon's Bell

Gundemonium Recollection

M & B Warband - Viking Conquest

All Five 100% Orange Juice DLC's

Planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~

Total : $38 :michiru: