Zero no Tsukaima Volume 21 Coming Out In February

Nosebleed

How is the light novel compare to the anime series? The world kind of interested me a bit and I actually kind of enjoyed the shows second season but overall I found it to be pretty...meh. Is there any real differences between the source and the anime? (I'm not sure how much of the 4th season was from the source). I enjoyed the SAO novel's more then the anime specifically because the novels were better at building it's world, is Zero no Tsukaima kind of like that?

Also I love the cute art of Louise. :D 

How is the light novel compare to the anime series? The world kind of interested me a bit and I actually kind of enjoyed the shows second season but overall I found it to be pretty...meh. Is there any real differences between the source and the anime? (I'm not sure how much of the 4th season was from the source). I enjoyed the SAO novel's more then the anime specifically because the novels were better at building it's world, is Zero no Tsukaima kind of like that?

Also I love the cute art of Louise. :D 

The anime was basically a spin-off past the first season.  They followed all the major plot points, but everything that happened in between them was completely redone.  See DxD BoRN for comparison.

And Hohohohohoho, this should be good.  I really hope the new author can pull this off.  It would be incredibly pleasing to see this series end strong.  From what I can remember before when digging things up about this before, Noboru had talked with his editor and basically had completed the storyboarding for the series.  Hopefully as much of the previous team is there as possible.  I would really hate to see them screw this up.

I liked ZNT Anime very much but I never read a Novel version, but if Novel has a same ending that Anime has I don't see how they think of continuing that without changeling the type of story ZNT was. But from way people are talking here it seems like the ending in Anime was an original one witch I could see as I did think that ending was rushed and a bit out of place, so I was wondering if that indeed is a case? Not that I am expecting to exactly get an ending I want (Tabitha's ending) but if lucky there might be at least a more open ending when it comes to romance or a harem ending (Probably not but I can always hope).

I liked ZNT Anime very much but I never read a Novel version, but if Novel has a same ending that Anime has I don't see how they think of continuing that without changeling the type of story ZNT was. But from way people are talking here it seems like the ending in Anime was an original one witch I could see as I did think that ending was rushed and a bit out of place, so I was wondering if that indeed is a case?

Holy shit it's happening, we'll actually see this series end. 

Never change Okami.  Never change.