12 Days of Christmas Stream!

OriginalRen

t2mz5W4.jpg

It's almost that time of year again, and with it comes a whole bundle of joy and cheer. My countdown has finally finished, and with it I welcome you to a very special extravaganza here on Fuwanovel. I am proud to announce OriginalRen's Christmas treat, a 12 day streaming event filled with all of your favorite translated, untranslated, and OEL visual novels! Starting in December, I will be counting down the holiday season with fan picked VNs from the community. Complete with Christmas cookies, Santa hats, holiday beverages, and special salty guests, I'll be going live for 12 days in a row with novels you as members of the community vote for. Whether it's in Japanese (translated live on stream with Mephisto) or English, anything goes. In addition to the main event, plenty of surprises lie in wait. You'll just have to wait until more information is revealed!

m9ruQiA.jpg

So it's time to vote! The games you have picked are listed below. Until voting closes, anyone is allowed to post a game in this thread that they'd like to see streamed. Remember that Japanese games will be translated live, so it's absolutely fine to pick these. After the voting phase closes, I will make a poll that will be open for a few days. Members will be allowed to choose the games they want to see the most. The ones which are rated the highest will be streamed during the days the event actually starts, with a couple of surprises thrown into the mix as well...

With that being said, additional information is listed below. If you have any questions, let me know!

Voting Closes: December 1st @ 12:00am CST (6:00am UTC)

Current List of Voted Japanese Novels:

Current List of Voted English Novels:

Current List of Voted OELVNs:

I demand Bat and Ren in a salty discussion about anything. That's all I want for Christmas.

Ren and Bats Stream Little Busters! as Bats takes a shot of whiskey every time stupid shit happens. Stream doesn't end until Bat's stomach has to be pumped and a liver transplant is required. 

All of a sudden I'm interested in watching you bash a game.

If I go by VNDB standards, Ace Attorney is a VN, so anything from that series is good by me.

HaruKuru (to troll meph with h-scenes)

Eustia (to not troll meph with h-scenes)

Sinkha: Hyleyn to troll everyone

Get Dumped because we need a token amusing otomege

Ibn al-Nafis, so you can claim you actually know something about arab history and/or feel superior because you already knew

Oh, and True Remembrance as ten said earlier.

Another OELVN: The first episode of Ace Academy (formerly Kendo Crush) - Because I want to know whether or not it's shit.

edit: And obviously you'll have to find time to stream this, if your streaming schedule allows it: http://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=0&product_code=158 (releases Dec. 21st)

Edited by Decay

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestion for the upcoming streams: put a facecam in the corner of the screen, but instead of your real face make it this: http://store.steampowered.com/app/420680/

That has so much potential to be the most legendary weeb thing ever, let's hope enough people buy this so they can moolah and eventually start releasing DLC for all the mainstream waifus in the world to be usable