Best Vanilla Hentai

VirginSmasher

Adding Hanafuda Sakurano as one of my favorite vanilla artists. He/She makes amazing art (none of that oppai/bakunyuu stuff and more realistic female proportions) and I love how the characters are in the same universe and are connected with each other. Look at this relationship map the artist made. He/she has manga stories for each couple.

m7FlgDy.jpg

That's awesome to see an artist connect his own manga together. I'll definitely check him/her out.

Adding Hanafuda Sakurano as one of my favorite vanilla artists. He/She makes amazing art (none of that oppai/bakunyuu stuff and more realistic female proportions) and I love how the characters are in the same universe and are connected with each other. Look at this relationship map the artist made. He/she has manga stories for each couple.

m7FlgDy.jpg

Where can I find an english translated version of Bold Reconciliation?

Team Koinaka hasn't translated Bold Reconciliation yet but the raws are out there (they are part of the Yui Koi series by Hanafuda Sakurano). Spring Anniversary was just translated 2 days ago. 

That sucks. I wanted to read the entire series. Looks like I'll have to wait for the translation to come out.

I have not watched all of these, but I have had people recommended them to me.  (Some may be too "girly" for certain tastes.)

Kanojo X Kanojo X Kanojo  (My favorite)

Spocon!

The story of 15 beautiful girls

I trust my girlfriend

Princess Marriage Feud

Princess Limited

Fiancé Quartet

Celeb Kano

Maki-chan Now: Girl Fainting in Agony

If you're looking for more of a erotica type (focused on emotions) then I'd recommend something like Nozoki Ana. 

Also, I saw these on another site recommended, mostly borderline H with plot: 

My Balls
Sakuranbo Syndrome
Virgin Na Kankei
Virgin Na Kankei R
Nozoki Ana
My Lovely Ghost KANA
Leona Explosion
Koi wo Suru no ga Shigoto desu.
Velvet Kiss
Toshiue no Hito
Sense.
Pink de Pink
My Doll House
Momoiro Sango
Kono S wo, Mi yo!
Koibana Onsen
Honeymoon Salad
Aki-Sora
My Lovely Ghost KANA
Yomeiro Choice
Yuria 100 Styles

Hope this helps.  ^_^' 

Edited by Kayleana

I have not watched all of these, but I have had people recommended them to me.  (Some may be too "girly" for certain tastes.)

Kanojo X Kanojo X Kanojo  (My favorite)

Spocon!

The story of 15 beautiful girls

I trust my girlfriend

Princess Marriage Feud

Princess Limited

Fiancé Quartet

Celeb Kano

Maki-chan Now: Girl Fainting in Agony

If you're looking for more of a erotica type (focused on emotions) then I'd recommend something like Nozoki Ana. 

Also, I saw these on another site recommended, mostly borderline H with plot: 

My Balls
Sakuranbo Syndrome
Virgin Na Kankei
Virgin Na Kankei R
Nozoki Ana
My Lovely Ghost KANA
Leona Explosion
Koi wo Suru no ga Shigoto desu.
Velvet Kiss
Toshiue no Hito
Sense.
Pink de Pink
My Doll House
Momoiro Sango
Kono S wo, Mi yo!
Koibana Onsen
Honeymoon Salad
Aki-Sora
My Lovely Ghost KANA
Yomeiro Choice
Yuria 100 Styles

Hope this helps.  ^_^' 

Awesome. I'm always in need of more hentai.

Adding peachpulsar on my favorite artists list for making amazing yuri vanilla mangas. He/she also has one with some bondage yuri (somewhat mild) if you're into that like me. Earth Girls and "The Sea, You and the Sun" are quite amazing. Yuri never turned me on so much but I guess this is a first, due to how amazing the art is. 

http://www.doujin-moe.us/search?search=peachpulsar

Adding peachpulsar on my favorite artists list for making amazing yuri vanilla mangas. He/she also has one with some bondage yuri (somewhat mild) if you're into that like me. Earth Girls and "The Sea, You and the Sun" are quite amazing. Yuri never turned me on so much but I guess this is a first, due to how amazing the art is. 

Cerulean, I'm gonna call you the Queen of H Manga from now on. You fine with that?

Cerulean, I'm gonna call you the Queen of H Manga from now on. You fine with that?

lol OK. I'm just doing my typical 3 doujins a day reading. :wafuu: 

Geez, reading all these vanilla H-mangas... I'm losing my NTR vibes now. I'm such a sucker for beautiful art. :sachi: 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

lol OK. I'm just doing my typical 3 doujins a day reading. :wafuu: 

Geez, reading all these vanilla H-mangas... I'm losing my NTR vibes now. I'm such a sucker for beautiful art. :sachi: 

If you're a true hentai fan, you could read Vanilla, NTR, and other stuff and appreciate all of the genres of hentai like me. Except I can't go into Tentacle and guro territory.

I would love those type of series but I can't get past the fact that rape and ntr are morally wrong to me.

If you're a true hentai fan, you could read Vanilla, NTR, and other stuff and appreciate all of the genres of hentai like me. Except I can't go into Tentacle and guro territory.

Mind elaborating on what the fuck happened this past week? :sachi:

I would love those type of series but I can't get past the fact that rape and ntr are morally wrong to me.

Mind elaborating on what the fuck happened this past week? :sachi:

A sudden change in morals happened right when I turned 16.

Mmmm didn't know colored doujins can actually be quite amazing. Wata 120 percent is pretty good! Adding this guy to my favorites. :D

NSFW: https://www.fakku.net/artists/wata-120-percent

Also adding Kikurage-ya for these unique fantasy storyline vanillas especially his Salaryman in Black series. Protag is such a bad ass.

http://www.doujin-moe.us/cp6gxvyg

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Mmmm didn't know colored doujins can actually be quite amazing. Wata 120 percent is pretty good! Adding this guy to my favorites. :D

NSFW: https://www.fakku.net/artists/wata-120-percent

Also adding Kikurage-ya for these unique fantasy storyline vanillas especially his Salaryman in Black series. Protag is such a bad ass.

http://www.doujin-moe.us/cp6gxvyg

This thread has basically turned into you giving me more things to read instead of ranking our favorite series.

Ranking doujins/h-mangas is a lot harder than ranking waifus or vns. There's just way too many of them and you will easily switch favorites the more of them you read. But my recommendations are definitely a must read. My tastes in vanilla are just as strong as my tastes in NTR and I like it sweet to the point of causing diabetes.

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Ranking doujins/h-mangas is a lot harder than ranking waifus or vns. There's just way too many of them and you will easily switch favorites the more of them you read. But my recommendations are definitely a must read. My tastes in vanilla are just as strong as my tastes in NTR and I like it sweet to the point of causing diabetes.

I like my vanilla like how Collaboration Works does it. It has some extreme things to it but never dips into NTR or rape territory.

I was at nhentai today and saw one of the artists I loved from 2 years ago. Ocha and his "es no" series makes a triumphant return thanks to Trinity Translations. 

http://nhentai.net/artist/ocha/?page=1

It's a sweet vanilla comedy (genuine one because it made me LOL) story centered around lingerie. The art is exceptional and a lot of detail has been put on the women's lingerie which is kinda rare for h-mangas to have. ^_^ Ocha has decent doujins with Mina Hazuki from Darker than Black too! 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Ok, I'll be rather busy in the next 2 weeks so I might not be able to post hentai here.

Also, I just found out that Fakku will no longer have any unlicensed content after December 31 this year, and I have almost 7-8 years worth of hentai favorited/saved and tracked over 1k+ artists/scanlation groups. I will need to start organizing my shit and search these doujins/h-mangas again from other sites or download them myself, so I would be very occupied doing that too. 

Sucks when hentai/doujins becomes this subscriber-only nonsense. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Ok, I'll be rather busy in the next 2 weeks so I might not be able to post hentai here.

Also, I just found out that Fakku will no longer have any unlicensed content after December 31 this year, and I have almost 7-8 years worth of hentai favorited/saved and tracked over 1k+ artists/scanlation groups. I will need to start organizing my shit and search these doujins/h-mangas again from other sites or download them myself, so I would be very occupied doing that too. 

Sucks when hentai/doujins becomes this subscriber-only nonsense. 

I know right. I remember when I could search Fakku freely and not have to pay for the best doujins/hentai on their site. Now it's awful. I use Luscious.net as my main source nowadays,

Team Koinaka hasn't translated Bold Reconciliation yet but the raws are out there (they are part of the Yui Koi series by Hanafuda Sakurano). Spring Anniversary was just translated 2 days ago. 

That sucks. I wanted to read the entire series. Looks like I'll have to wait for the translation to come out.

Here's Bold Reconciliation + After:

https://teamkoinaka.wordpress.com/2015/12/20/release-bold-reconciliation-by-hanafuda-sakurano/

Weee!!!

https://teamkoinaka.wordpress.com/2015/12/20/release-bold-reconciliation-by-hanafuda-sakurano/

Weee!!!

I saw ANAL SEX? in the picture and that immediately had me interested.

Weee!!!

I wish that Kaito would go and die in a hole already

Weee!!!

I wish that Kaito would go and die in a hole already

He sounded like one of those typical old fat guys or train molester assholes. Totally a jerk lol. 

My favorite is still Unrequited Love Bandage.