Best Vanilla Hentai

VirginSmasher

I want to know everybody's favorite vanilla hentai mostly cause I've spent most of my hentai "career" watching that genre. Plus, this could give some recommendations to some people.

Here's my top 5

1. Eroge h mo Game mo kaihatsu zanmai

2. Tsugou no Yoi Sexfriend?

3. Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro

4. Sono Hanabira

5. Mankitsu Happening

You know you just ruined the purity and sweetness I associated with the word vanilla, right ?

Relevant:

djODY9s.gif

Not a fan of vanilla hentai to begin with, so there's no way for me to be actually useful in this thread. Just felt like posting this. I'll go ban myself now, byebye.

You know you just ruined the purity and sweetness I associated with the word vanilla, right ?

Relevant:

Not a fan of vanilla hentai to begin with, so there's no way for me to be actually useful in this thread. Just felt like posting this. I'll go ban myself now, byebye.

I never read this. I never read this!!! ARGGGGGGGG

Edited by Chronopolis

Actually I came to comprehend what is true vanilla.

Looking at the list of it, I just got more confused. I feel that some are close to the level of Stringendo. Is Jun'ai Maniac one? Cele Kano? Namanaka Hyaku Percent? Koiito Kinenbi? OR Chichi-iro Toiki?

Or my favourite Onichichi?

*Comparing to the level of definition with your list. 

I know Kuro Inu definitely not. 

I want to know everybody's favorite vanilla hentai mostly cause I've spent most of my hentai "career" watching that genre. Plus, this could give some recommendations to some people.

Here's my top 5

4. Sono Hanabira

5. Mankitsu Happening

*notices they are all anime*

Abyssal Monkey runs away!

Abyssal Monkey fled!

Here's my top 5

4. Sono Hanabira

5. Mankitsu Happening

Well, hentai in the english community refers to anime with sex. Although hentai just means pervert in Japanese. 

Is there a hentai VN? Aren't they just nukige? Oh ya, quick question, what is considered moege? Galette's products counted? Did a quick search, I'm surprised tag 'moege' in vndb is deleted, explains why never saw one.

Edited by minuore

Hidden Content

Well, hentai in the english community refers to anime with sex. Although hentai just means pervert in Japanese. 

Is there a hentai VN? Aren't they just nukige? Oh ya, quick question, what is considered moege? Galette's products counted? Did a quick search, I'm surprised tag 'moege' in vndb is deleted, explains why never saw one.

Hentai in the english community most commonly refers to hentai doujins, of which there are thousands of times more of.

See http://g.e-hentai.org/ for more.

Here's my top 5

4. Sono Hanabira

5. Mankitsu Happening

Abyssal Monkey fled!

I haven't really read that much doujinshi compared to hentai anime so that's why it's all anime.

• 2 weeks later...

Believe Machine was the only vanilla hentai I truly loved. It left a real emotional impact on me and left me in tears for hours. Other than that, I stay away from vanilla and go for more forced, darker, specific fetish ones. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Believe Machine was the only vanilla hentai I truly loved. It left a real emotional impact on me and left me in tears for hours. Other than that, I stay away from vanilla and go for more forced, darker, specific fetish ones. 

I would love those type of series but I can't get past the fact that rape and ntr are morally wrong to me.

I would love those type of series but I can't get past the fact that rape and ntr are morally wrong to me.

*snicker*

Morals?

*snicker*

You really have those?  Your name is VirginSmasher.  That alone belies any morals you have.  If I honestly had to pick a vanilla hentai, it would probably be Yuuki Homura's Pipiruma! (obviously NSFW)

*snicker*

Morals?

*snicker*

You really have those?  Your name is VirginSmasher.  That alone belies any morals you have.  If I honestly had to pick a vanilla hentai, it would probably be Yuuki Homura's Pipiruma! (obviously NSFW)

I smash consensual victims. Other than that, I've been getting into hentai manga and doujins lately. Does anybody have some good series? I want vanilla. I'm fine with a little rape if it's in the manga. I'm good with NTR too. You may be right. I think I'm starting to lose my morals.

Edited by VirginSmasher

*snicker*

Morals?

*snicker*

You really have those?  Your name is VirginSmasher.  That alone belies any morals you have.  If I honestly had to pick a vanilla hentai, it would probably be Yuuki Homura's Pipiruma! (obviously NSFW)

I smash consensual victims. Other than that, I've been getting into hentai manga and doujins lately. Does anybody have some good series? I want vanilla. I'm fine with a little rape if it's in the manga. I'm good with NTR too. You may be right. I think I'm starting to lose my morals.

Anything made by Homunculus, Bosshi, NaPaTa, Dr. P, or Hisasi. Those are authors btw. Just look them up. They make the best Vanilla hentai. 

Honorable mentions for Harumi Chihiro's Velvet Kiss and Koi Wo Suru No Ga Shigoto Desu series and Digital Lover's D.L. Action series.

Regarding NTR, I posted this on one thread before, so I'm just copy/pasting it. Enjoy this massive list:

In terms of TRANSLATED Hentai doujins, here's some recommendations. Get a couple boxes of tissues ready as this is over 3k+ pages worth:

- Usotsuki Paradox

- August, She Lies

- Blue Snow Blue

- Netoraserare

- Netorare Kanojo

- How to Eat Delicious Meat (contains shota)

- Cast Aoi

- Unsweet Netorare Degraded Women (has incest)

- Inside the Holy Garden of Learning

- Midara na Karada ni Sareta Kara

- Erotic Heart Mother aka Taboo Charming Mother (anime adaptation)

- Niizuma Osenaka Nagashimasu (NTR with a sweet vanilla ending)

- A Side of my Girlfriend Unknown to Me

- Accelerando (I think this has an anime adaptation too, cant remember)

- Aoku Blue (Aoko from Tsukihime)

- Chains of Lust - NTR Girlfriend 

~CeruleanGamer the hentai doujin connoisseur 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

*snicker*

Morals?

*snicker*

You really have those?  Your name is VirginSmasher.  That alone belies any morals you have.  If I honestly had to pick a vanilla hentai, it would probably be Yuuki Homura's Pipiruma! (obviously NSFW)

Anything made by Homunculus, Bosshi, NaPaTa, Dr. P, or Hisasi. Those are authors btw. Just look them up. They make the best Vanilla hentai. 

Honorable mentions for Harumi Chihiro's Velvet Kiss and Koi Wo Suru No Ga Shigoto Desu series and Digital Lover's D.L. Action series.

Regarding NTR, I posted this on one thread before, so I'm just copy/pasting it. Enjoy this massive list:

In terms of TRANSLATED Hentai doujins, here's some recommendations. Get a couple boxes of tissues ready as this is over 3k+ pages worth:

- Usotsuki Paradox

- August, She Lies

- Blue Snow Blue

- Netoraserare

- Netorare Kanojo

- Cast Aoi

I didn't really need that much NTR considering I wanted more vanila than anything. Besides that, I've already checked out Netoraserare and I liked the first few parts before I saw it diving into hardcore NTR territory so I abandoned it. I may pick it up again.

*snicker*

Morals?

*snicker*

- Usotsuki Paradox

- August, She Lies

- Blue Snow Blue

- Netoraserare

- Netorare Kanojo

- Cast Aoi

I didn't really need that much NTR considering I wanted more vanila than anything. Besides that, I've already checked out Netoraserare and I liked the first few parts before I saw it diving into hardcore NTR territory so I abandoned it. I may pick it up again.

Ahaha, well, I'm the NTR Witch after all, so it's more my passion and specialty. But the vanilla authors I gave you are really popular and they produced over 100+ hentai doujins each and a lot of them have been translated already, so this should supply your thirst for vanilla for at least a year or 2. :illya:

*snicker*

Morals?

*snicker*

- Usotsuki Paradox

- August, She Lies

- Blue Snow Blue

- Netoraserare

- Netorare Kanojo

- Cast Aoi

Ahaha, well, I'm the NTR Witch after all, so it's more my passion and specialty. But the vanilla authors I gave you are really popular and they produced over 100+ hentai doujins each and a lot of them have been translated already, so this should supply your thirst for vanilla for at least a year or 2. :illya:

Weird. For homunculus, I only found 5 on a certain site. What site would I find these 100+ doujins on?

*snicker*

Morals?

*snicker*

- Usotsuki Paradox

- August, She Lies

- Blue Snow Blue

- Netoraserare

- Netorare Kanojo

- Cast Aoi

Weird. For homunculus, I only found 5 on a certain site. What site would I find these 100+ doujins on?

2 Tankoubon and ~10 Doujin for homunculus, nothing more.

Use https://www.mangaupdates.com for informations on authors ^^

*snicker*

Morals?

*snicker*

- Usotsuki Paradox

- August, She Lies

- Blue Snow Blue

- Netoraserare

- Netorare Kanojo

- Cast Aoi

2 Tankoubon and ~10 Doujin for homunculus, nothing more.

Use https://www.mangaupdates.com for informations on authors ^^

Thanks. I'll use this information well.

Most likely affected by DMCA take downs. A lot of doujin sites suddenly removed a lot of content because of this.... They have been strict with some old manga releases lately especially from popular artists. 

EDIT: I think I had a brain fart somewhere. What I meant was 100+ "chapters", not 100+ doujins. lol

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Most likely affected by DMCA take downs. A lot of doujin sites suddenly removed a lot of content because of this.... They have been strict with some old manga releases lately especially from popular artists. 

EDIT: I think I had a brain fart somewhere. What I meant was 100+ "chapters", not 100+ doujins. lol

That makes more sense. I looked up their stuff and it's gonna provide me with a lot of "Material."

Adding Hanafuda Sakurano as one of my favorite vanilla artists. He/She makes amazing art (none of that oppai/bakunyuu stuff and more realistic female proportions) and I love how the characters are in the same universe and are connected with each other. Look at this relationship map the artist made. He/she has manga stories for each couple.

m7FlgDy.jpg

Edited by CeruleanGamer