Creativity Inspiration

OriginalRen

How does a thread about a photo edit turn into this?

And yes, that was rhetorical.

everyone is in love with orginalren laziness, you could stay they would jump off a bridge for him. teens in america are getting worst and worst while everyone else outside the usa are having real world problems. serious guys ganging up on me won't work ever.

Nah, people explained the misconceptions you had already, you're just being stupid at this point. But sure, blame the muricans, everyone here is from the USA after all, everyone here lives a perfect life in a perfect country with no problems whatsoever. :wafuu:

everyone is in love with orginalren laziness, you could stay they would jump off a bridge for him. teens in america are getting worst and worst while everyone else outside the usa are having real world problems. serious guys ganging up on me won't work ever.

Nah, people explained the misconceptions you had already, you're just being stupid at this point. But sure, blame the muricans, everyone here is from the USA after all, everyone here lives a perfect life in a perfect country with no problems whatsoever. :wafuu:

the perfect country where you dont have the right to vote, your ideas to congress is meaningless, a president who might deport illegal immigrants, and news outlates only reporting about americans not the world? nope never joining that place.

https://youtu.be/Zd5rul6EdF0?list=PLuKg-WhduhkksJoqkj9aJEnN7v0mx8yxC

(I have no idea why this one only works)

also no its not misconceptions, no one here knows how originalrin did the work. we do know for a fact that it shouldn't take 3 hours to change color of something and adding text. its still unoriginal and uncreative, its an insult to many artist who have put hard work in making characters, background and more.

Yes I am praising USA and the English language as the Finn I am. Man, USA is the best place ever.

Also I have watched many of Ren's photoshop streams lol. I have seen how he does the work.

Edited by Kiriririri
Why do I even bother...

how did this post go from being a creativity inspiration thing to plagiarism and then to fucking politics :wacko:

Because we're dumb enough to argue with firecat when he can't understand what we're saying. 

The only reason I don't create a script to hide firecat and Okami's posts is because reading them fills me with a great sense of narcissism and superiority in knowing that there are people with an incredibly low level of intelligence. 

Truly it makes me feel like Gilgamesh. Enjoying the mongrels' problems. 

The only reason I don't create a script to hide firecat and Okami's posts is because reading them fills me with a great sense of narcissism and superiority in knowing that there are people with an incredibly low level of intelligence. 

Ignoring users is a native function of the forum, it's as simple as mousing over their name to see their profile and clicking the "ignore user" button.

the perfect country where you dont have the right to vote, your ideas to congress is meaningless, a president who might deport illegal immigrants, and news outlates only reporting about americans not the world? nope never joining that place.

https://youtu.be/Zd5rul6EdF0?list=PLuKg-WhduhkksJoqkj9aJEnN7v0mx8yxC

(I have no idea why this one only works)

also no its not misconceptions, no one here knows how originalrin did the work. we do know for a fact that it shouldn't take 3 hours to change color of something and adding text. its still unoriginal and uncreative, its an insult to many artist who have put hard work in making characters, background and more.

Hey firecat, if you'd like you can watch the stream I did where I had viewers watching me for the full 3 hours straight.

Ok then lets get back on track with the spirit of this thread 

poster-1.jpg?w=580&h=475

created by an 81-year-old man.

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/11/18/beautiful-manga-style-festival-poster-is-drawn-by-the-person-you-would-least-expect/ 

this was amazing :o 

On topic post? The hellz wrong with you?!?

Ooooh, pretty....

Edited by Valmore

Hey firecat, if you'd like you can watch the stream I did where I had viewers watching me for the full 3 hours straight.

its popular in twitch, a artist i follow got 213 views alone from drawing anime.

I will translate this into spanish because I think you didnt understand what he told you
Te está invitando a mirar su stream en twitch donde realizó ese dibujo que vos decís que es plagio, el cual duro 3 horas y tuvo algunas personas (del foro) mirándolo. Es decir para demostrarte que efectivamente si modificó el dibujo y le llevo bastante tiempo. 

its popular in twitch, a artist i follow got 213 views alone from drawing anime.

I will translate this into spanish because I think you didnt understand what he told you
Te está invitando a mirar su stream en twitch donde realizó ese dibujo que vos decís que es plagio, el cual duro 3 horas y tuvo algunas personas (del foro) mirándolo. Es decir para demostrarte que efectivamente si modificó el dibujo y le llevo bastante tiempo. 

worst spanish TL ever of all time :conspiracy: its not even following spain or brazil version of spanish language. also he could be faking it, after all he never said there was a video where he did it.

worst spanish TL ever of all time :conspiracy: its not even following spain or brazil version of spanish language. also he could be faking it, after all he never said there was a video where he did it.

What the hell are you talking about :huh: I don't know if you are trolling or being serious anymore... I literally translated everything ren said in a very simple way so you can understand what he was saying.
He never said there was a video where he did it? what about this "the stream I did"

He could be faking... what exactly?
"spain or brazil version of spanish..." wtf is that supposed to mean:blink:

I won't bother with you anymore firecat, go troll someone else and if you are not trolling you need help.

brazil version of spanish language. also he could be faking it, after all he never said there was a video where he did it.

Yeah, we definitely speak Spanish here in Brazil dude. Let me try to use my brazillian spanish, looks like communicating is better through this.

Streams en hitbox guardan todas las transmisións, pero Ren puede ter inhabilitado esta función. De toda manera él dicho que habian algunas personas mirándolo, talvez algun deles podía validar lo que Ren habia dito.

Yup, and that's brazillian portuguese for you folks, see ya next time when I'll write a whole essay.