I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!! (With good and bad news)

starlessn1ght

Long time no see, Fuwanovel! Nice to meet you again!

I have some stuff to share with you guys:

1- He didn't do it, after all. I didn't get any extraordinary grades, but he stood on the same line he was, falling a little bit down later. I'm safe now, I guess. He's going to leave school, anyway. Besides him, there wasn't anyone that could fulfill their objective to 'beat me', thankfully. Also, I haven't mentioned this, but guess what's the name of the guy? It's YURI. Lol.

2- New additions to my beloved harem: Julis Alexia von Riessfeld, and Erina Nakiri.

tumblr_noeqa4oQhW1qmgj3fo1_500.giftumblr_nvnkfcTpoO1qa94xto1_500.gif

3- Good stuff you should check out: Gakusen Toshi Asterisk (the LN, now my 2nd favorite, after Oregairu), Tamayura (anime, inspiring and relaxing), Shokugeki no Souma (manga, very very addicting and interesting) and We Bare Bears (it's a Western cartoon, now my favorite; you have to watch it!). Also: STEINS;GATE PHENOGRAM (realy really good up to now, on the level of the original S;G).

4- Biggest disappointments: CHARLOTTE (complete trash, sorry Maeda, but I dunno how a genius like you could do such a thing), Nanatsu no Taizai (probably the worst female lead I've ever seen and it doesn't give any justice to its setting or plot)

5- Some happy news: REWRITE ANIME OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can finally see my Lucia animated (I demand a perfect adaptation of her route!). And LB!ME licensed!!! Yay!!! Now we don't have to wait for Doki!!!

6- Now, some bad news:

"I, starlessn1ght, won't be staying in Fuwa anymore."

Some stuff came through my head and this is my decision. Maybe I'll write a few more posts and then vanish. But this is a goodbye. I realized it's better for me this way. Some things still aren't right in my life, and I don't think it's right for me to stay here. Didn't understand? Yeah, it's complicated. We have had our moments Fuwa, I had fun here, now it's time to say goodbye. T_T

:cry:

I'll miss you too, dude.

I don't think my heart (or my brain) can take Okami, firecat, and starlessn1ght all in one week...

I didn't know they were gone too... O_O

Congratulations on becoming the very best like no one ever was.

May your journey to become a pokémon master find happiness be successful.

Thank you! I hope it will, lol!

Some stuff i didn't mention in the OP and I'd like to share with you guys: I found out I have a thing for ojou-samas (most girls I like in anime are ojou-samas, recently even Rize revealed she was one...) I also found out I'm a gray-romantic person (I didn't know there were other people like me).

Why would you make a post welcoming yourself back when you just plan to leave anyways?

Cuz I'm back! Not wrong to say I'm back cuz I'm rly back, even when I plan to leave soon. 

The title is a little misleading.

That's why I wrote a post under it.

I don't think my heart (or my brain) can take Okami, firecat, and starlessn1ght all in one week...

I didn't know they were gone too... O_O

I just come back few days ego after a year of absence.

Well welcome back and true your visit may be short I hope it is a pleasant one.