Paris under terrorist attack

Kawasumi

Paris is under attack right now, there are 40 killed and 60 wounded + 100 held hostage.

The country is now in a state of emergency and all the ways in and out of the country is closed

My condolences and thoughts are with our french members and France in general.

Livestream here:
http://news.sky.com/story/1587373/dozens-dead-in-paris-shootings-and-blasts

Edited by Kawasumi

I'm tired of this bullshit. [nope]. I'm sorry if someone feels offended, but there's simply no other way to sum this up.

I wonder why are they even taking hostages; it's not like they are planning to hug them.

f6230355eceb6fa03ad16f2af451df27.png

Also I hope you do fucking realize that there are some of these "sandniggers" active on this forum right? And they are doing a pretty fucking nice job at it, but I guess it doesnt matter to you since they are obviously just terrorists.

Think before you say stupid shit, jesus christ.

I'm tired of this bullshit. [nope] I'm sorry if someone feels offended, but there's simply no other way to sum this up.

I wonder why are they even taking hostages; it's not like they are planning to hug them.

See, that kind of hatred is exactly why the upcoming months are gonna be fucking bad. I won't even attempt to discuss any of this tonight.

You know it never did say that when they blow themselves up or when the swat them arrives and murders them they will get 72...FEMALE VIRGINS. I bet they will have a big surprise when they go to Allah.

I'm tired of this bullshit. [nope] I'm sorry if someone feels offended, but there's simply no other way to sum this up.

Ok you can disagree all you want and not like "muslims" but there is no need to call them that. and you do know that not all muslims ARE terrorists........ right?

Racism? Refugees? You have little knowledge if you're taking these as arguments. I'm a tolerant person, but every tolerance has it's limits. The most hilarious thing is that France can blame itself for all the mess they went through within the last year and it's going to continue, just because of it. And best of all - just as you said - real culprits, as usual, won't be even held responsible, while the common folk will blame the refugees. This will, of course, incite EU to take direct steps against certain issues and I won't be surprised if more attacks will soon appear in other western european countries.

It's not another lone accident. Everything's thoroughly planned and it's just the beggining. Soon we'll have another open war, with the only difference we'll be fighting an invisible foe.

Racism? Refugees? You have little knowledge if you're taking these as arguments. I'm a tolerant person, but every tolerance has it's borders. The most hilarious thing is that France can blame itself for all the mess they went through within the last year and it's going to continue, just because of it. And best of all - just as you said - real culprits, as usual, won't be even held responsible, while the common folk will blame the refugees. This will, of course, incite EU to take direct steps against certain issues and I won't be surprised if more attacks will soon appear in other western european countries.

It's not another lone accident. Everything's thoroughly planned and it's just the beggining.

You kind of loose credibility when you make those kind of statements. First going out and using racial slurs and then saying you're tolerant doesn't really work.

Thoughts go to those affected.

It's not even a war between islam and christianity; this is a purely ideologic fight between mad men, who don't have any stronger models to follow and treat life like something, that can be simply thrown away or toyed with. It's just sad that every single conflict takes away the lives of normal, innocent people first, while those responsible for the mess sit and smirk.