Looking for certain Harem type

Crimrui

Time of the year when you're into certain genre and you would like to expand your horizon. I'm pretty picky when it comes to this stuff but most of it comes down to, aside from characters themselves, on how the direction of certain scenes are played out and how is the character interaction. If it has a good story, even better. So I'm looking something along the lines of Date A Live or Infinite Stratos. I know it's debatable on how those anime are, and of course there are far better ones out there, but these two would give you a general idea of what kind of series I would watch. From moe types to a bit of tamer ecchi scenes, no problem. Please don't recommend me something like Shinmai Maou no Testament or High School DXD, or any where the main dude is a too much of a pervert or too much pointless softcore ''almost'' hentai scenes. Even if the show is more naughty, I would rather have girls jumping on the guy then other way around, like Kampfer or Monster Musume.

I apologize for a request such as this, but if you know a few anime like that, I would really appreciate it. ˇˇ

I apologize for a request such as this, but if you know a few anime like that, I would really appreciate it. ˇˇ

Sorry, I could recommend a couple light novels, but anime?

You might want to try the disaster of Seirei Tsukai

Its the first one that comes to mind.

This season there is also both Asterisk War and the not so harem school battle series Magic Knight

Looking at my list, Campione!Hagure YuushaBlack Bullet  may be similar enough.

I really would recommend looking through Baka-Tsuki and cross referencing light novels with anime, as these will be your best bet.

For manga based anime, Trinity Seven may fit the bill, but the manga is infinitely better due to the extremely poor adaptation

Maken-Ki! is another manga base, but it goes into straight fanservice territory, to the point of abandoning the manga's plot.

Edit: for MOAR

Unbreakable Machine-Doll

Fafnir 

Dragonar

Edited by Abyssal Monkey

Phew, that's a lot. Honestly I expected only one member to maybe answer... I certainly didn't expect such a vast reply numbers. Thank you very much for your time. Based on everything you've told me, I've checked and inserted the titles mentioned below into my ''to watch next'' booklet.

Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Asu no Yoichi
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
Juuou Mujin no Fafnir
Seikoku no Dragonar
Mashiro iro shymphony
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka
Outbreak Company
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio
Nisekoi
Absolute Duo

Others that I didn't put into the list but you mentioned, like Fortune Arterial or Kore Wa Zombie Desu-ka etc., I have watched already. Thank you again everyone, you've been very helpful. ˇˇ

• 6 months later...

this is the list i got:
the world god only knows

Danmachi (it has harem but theres alot of action and all also)

is this a zombie?

Yamada kun and the 7 witches

Freezing

saijaku no bahamut

shomin sample

jitsu wa watashi wa (has aliens)

zero no tsukaima

unlimited fafnir

seiken tsukai no world break

serei tsukai no blade dance

baka and test

tenchi muyo! war on geminar (this is in a series but this was my favourite one out of all)

zetsuen no tempest

the ambition of oda nobuna

nagi no asakura

amagami ss (this anime has arcs)

nyan koi (SUPER HILARIOUS)

white album

gakusen toshi asterisk

grisai no kajitsu

trinity 7

rosario vampire (has monsters)

maken ki (the guys a pervert but too dense to know he has a harem)

the monogatari series

akatsuki no yona (reverse harem)

this is all I could think of (as you can see from the list im a big harem fan!) i know that i replied a quite late but hope its still helpful!!!