New Frontwing project - Island

Rose

The December issue of Kadokawa's Dengeki G's Magazine announced on Friday that visual novel developer Frontwing and developer Prototype will release their new Island visual novel on PC in March 2016, on the PlayStation Vita in May 2016, and on Android devices sometime in 2016.

island02.png.jpg

The magazine describes the new visual novel:

Urajima, an island far from the mainland. The people who live there lead carefree lives. But five years ago, the island's three great families suffered a series of misfortunes, and succumbed to suspicion. The people of the island cut off all contact with the mainland, and began a slow decline. The key to saving the island lies in three girls who belong to the three families. But they are bound by old traditions, and are conflicted. On that island, a lone man washes ashore. The man claims to be from the future, and he begins a solitary struggle to change the island's fate.

In the game's world, the island is closed off to outside contact due to a local disease known as "Baimonbyō" (Soot Crest Sickness) that was transmitted from the mainland. On the island, there is a legend of a tragic love between a boy named Setsuna, and a girl named Rinne. With the appearance of two individuals bearing the same name, the islanders ponder the legend's significance.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-11-02/frontwing-prototype-island-game-slated-for-2016-on-pc-ps-vita-android/.94899

Island is being written by the author of Himawari (VNDB).

And still nobody batted an eyelid for Hatsuru Koto Naki Mirai Yori, a game that looks ten times better than this and is releasing both an all ages and fully patched 18+ version.

Ren, pls. There was already a whole discussion about it. Hatsumira is just like any other previous Frontwing game, the only difference being it's finally not a school setting and the guy is an adult man. Eitherway, they seem to be making progress :makina:

And still nobody batted an eyelid for Hatsuru Koto Naki Mirai Yori, a game that looks ten times better than this and is releasing both an all ages and fully patched 18+ version.

Pretty sure we had an extensive discussion thread about it tho

Yes, we did. I believe I was the one that made the thread. :Teeku:

Ren, pls. There was already a whole discussion about it. Hatsumira is just like any other previous Frontwing game, the only difference being it's finally not a school setting and the guy is an adult man. They're making progress :makina:

I believe Hatsuru Koto Naki Mirai Yori is also not a school setting with a kamikaze pilot warrior who is an adult male. Don't please me mister.

So, is the fact that the author of Himawari is writing this a good or a bad thing?

Good. Also, you're late.

Uh, I'm sorry?

The fuck are you talking about? The discussion thread you made has 77 posts. :jinpou:

You people disgust me. How can you call yourselves true otaku when you don't even realize the deep feelings HKNMY has. True otaku understand that 18+ developers are just perverts seeking money. As a YouTube video creator myself, I have done extensive research as to why this game is far superior. Don't be caught in the web of lies:

Hatsuru Koto Naki Mirai Yori, a game that looks ten times better than this

How can you call yourselves true otaku when you don't even realize the deep feelings HKNMY has.

I have done extensive research as to why this game is far superior. 

"Looks" > "deep feelings" > "extensive research".  Sounds like a well-informed opinion to me.

Edited by sanahtlig

You people disgust me. How can you call yourselves true otaku when you don't even realize the deep feelings HKNMY has. True otaku understand that 18+ developers are just perverts seeking money. As a YouTube video creator myself, I have done extensive research as to why this game is far superior. Don't be caught in the web of lies:

you can't be called a true Otaku if you don't value people's hard work and understanding. the way you used youtube as a scapegoat clearly tell us that you don't even realize what true anime is about.

you going to have to watch all the episodes of "He is an ultimate teacher" to understand true Otaku, ya i bet you dont even follow the new animes because one ended not too far back and seems to be ready for another season. why another season, thats because the manga is not finnish, there still a lot to fill in.

Edited by firecat
better batter bet bat better

You people disgust me. How can you call yourselves true otaku when you don't even realize the deep feelings HKNMY has. True otaku understand that 18+ developers are just perverts seeking money. As a YouTube video creator myself, I have done extensive research as to why this game is far superior. Don't be caught in the web of lies:

you can't be called a true Otaku if you don't value people's hard work and understanding. the way you used youtube as a scapegoat clearly tell us that you don't even realize what true anime is about.

you going to have to watch all the episodes of "He is an ultimate teacher" to understand true Otaku, ya i bet you dont even follow the new animes because one ended not too far back and seems to be ready for another season. why another season, thats because the manga is not finnish, there still a lot to fill in.

The fact that you didn't get that this was a joke disturbs me.

Now now kids, stop fighting. Both these games will be shit. :makina:

your-favorite-game-is-shit.png