What about Yosuga No Sora?

Da-Loli-Sama

If you're looking for visual novels featuring incest there are plenty of them out there but I think Yosuga no Sora is one of the very few english ones.

So what seperates it from the rest of the bunch?

I liked how they had a more realistic and less moe-approach to the subject of incest so it does that fairly well but other than that it is a fairly generic visual novel. There is some melodrama at the end of Sora's route that failed to have an emotional effect on me because it felt a bit too forced and the rest of the game is generic with the typical best friend character and a harem of girls. 

I did however like the addition of an adult heroine, the rich girl's maid. I liked that route the most since I like more mature and experienced heroines, and the lack of a squeaky voice is a big plus.

QuSJ9QO.jpg

Edited by frogstat

It's a mixed bag. The anime was, more or less, another poor attempt to sell the game. The vn itself is... decent in terms of it's main selling points, but aside from that, remains a preety generic school harem type of game with characters you'll either like, or hate to the utmost extents. There are a lot better vn's, though.

On the other hand, Sora is just way over the top in terms of being a shallow fanservice bait; the protag isn't any better, either. Best characters as usual remain within the supporting cast.

I cant read books and from what people told me, to enjoy books(pure novels) you need imagination. No thanks.

I read VNs because of such element that anime do not go to such extent. Novels well depicted with CGs, with music and someone voicing them. That's why when I discovered Yosura no Sora, I was going to read it, it's near finish translating. Would've read even if not translated though. 

P.S Oh forgot to mention, I stopped watching the anime after episode 1 just to savor the VN properly.(Not on purpose, watched just to notice it seemed like VN).

*With little busters as the read then watch experience, Grisaia and Clannad as watch then read. The former is so much better. 

Edited by minuore