3000th post thingy stuff AMA

Down

I passed my 1000th post, I missed it, I passed my 2000th post, missed it again, postcount of the forums was rebuilt, I went over 2000 again, missed it again, went over 3000, missed it, fuwa rolled back, and NOW I got it. 3000th post.

Problem is, I'm out of dank memes and witty stuff, and I don't have a long story to tell you about myself and Fuwa. So I'll just do an AMA since I never did one. I'll answer any question. I can't guarantee the truth value of every answers.

Who's your favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Leonardo. As any kid'll tell you katanas rock. Sticks suck and I never quite got how the two other things worked anyway.

How happy are you that I told you when you had 2999 posts?

How did you get into VNs?

How did you become a fuwa mod?

Who is best gmod and why is it you?

Who would win in a fight, Okami or Firecat?

Have you become the eiffel tower yet?

-Pretty :Teeku:
-Some friend tricked me into Type-Moon stuff through KnK about 4 years ago, then casually mentioned this F/SN VN thingy... I had a lot of time the following summer and just ended up playing all the TM VNs, Kara no Shoujo and subscribing on this dank site a few months later.
-I talked about anime with Ryoji and helped a guy install Tsukihime in the tech support forum. True Story. I was also made a mod alongside batman and Steve. Gives you an idea of how many billions of years ago it was.
-We all suck. I just suck a bit less because of my superior chinese powerpoint tastes.
-I think it would look a bit like this. Then end in a draw when both parties deny the existence of each other and ascend to an inferior dimension.
-Ideals are ideals, man. I strive towards it, but will I ever reach it? Doubtful. Should I keep trying? Of course. There's no better dream in life.

-I talked about anime with Ryoji and helped a guy install Tsukihime in the tech support forum. True Story. I was also made a mod alongside batman and Steve. Gives you an idea of how many billions of years ago it was.

By any chance was the guy you helped install Tsukihime me? Here's a link to the old ass thread I was referring to.

By any chance was the guy you helped install Tsukihime me? Here's a link to the old ass thread I was referring to.

Nope. Was definitely someone else. But it does seem like I helped several people installing Tsukihime >.>

I think by March i was already a mod since I remember Kendjin getting on board in April and that was at least two-three months after the batman-Steve-Luch-me batch.

Still water or sparkling water

Still. I've disliked sparkling drinks since forever.

Suppose Jesus comes back for "The Apocalypse And stabbing people into heaven or Hell depending on how much trouble Jesus had to stab them" stuff but he's like really tired of stabbing people so he asks for anime recommendations on Fuwanovel. Would you ban Him

I'll suggest him to watch The End of Evangelion, at which point he should realize his Apocalypse is much lamer and doesn't even have giant naked Rei staring into your soul. If he doesn't like it I'll ban him.

why down and not up, any special meaning?

I'm the kind of person that gets stuck in front of a video game for an hour because I can't find a name for my character. Same with tabletop RPGs.

I don't remember the thought process I had when I chose Down (except "I need to get rid of my teenager stupid nickname") but it was probably very dumb.

How happy are you that I told you when you had 2999 posts?

[10/11/2015 23:26:57] zakamutt (´・ω・`): in it for me lol
[10/11/2015 23:37:14] Hanako 百合: guyyyyyyyyyyyyyys Down has 2999 post
[10/11/2015 23:38:10] zakamutt (´・ω・`): yweah
[10/11/2015 23:38:18] zakamutt (´・ω・`): and I recently got 2500 posts and 500 likes
[10/11/2015 23:38:24] zakamutt (´・ω・`): basically illuminati confirmed

You traitor!!!!! :conspiracy:

Your 3-size? :wafuu:

Do you actually go on Skype? xp

Do you have french friend who likes VN? ^^

How sick are you of "Down" puns?

Not at all until I step into Fuwachat. Then it usually takes about 10 seconds to reach "guys..." level.

Your 3-size? :wafuu:

Do you actually go on Skype? xp

Do you have french friend who likes VN? ^^

-Hi-mi-tsu~☆
-Almost never for internet-related stuff/e-friends
-One who introduced me to them but doesn't actually read them a lot. Another I converted to a few but he's not really a diehard fan at all (except maybe for Muv-Luv. A few french e-friends and acquaintances, too. 

How cool do you think French as a language is in comparison to English? Is there any feature from either language you would want the other to have?

Anecdotal evidence suggests me that a lot of people fall in a love with the second language they learn when they're older (at varying degrees) while they tend to think of their own language as not particularly interesting or even actively dislike it. I'm not in that case though, I like French quite a lot. My impressions on the differences between the two languages are obviously extremely subjective, but it seems to me that it's easier to do long and/or ornate sentences in French than in English while not sounding too heavy. I've also read authors doing things with the French language that I don't think could be done in English.
On the other hand, for some reason I prefer English when it comes to expressing logical thoughts and reading philosophy, for example. There's also a difference in the sonority of the two languages. You can do a lot of stuff in English with stressed/unstressed sounds and things like that, while in French the way you play with sounds is quite different.

I can't really imagine what it would be like to transfer a feature of one of the languages to another.

Hi wat origins name Down why choose instead of Up or Righty Tighty Lefterooner

Scroll up you lazy ass.

I Bing.translate Down into France and it say vers le bas is that true

yes

What do you think of using math, infinite lines, and ladders to prove a theological claim?

Scholastics are fkin crazy. But Sca-ji is even more crazy and his version of God is much better.

Do you like raw, cooked, or pickled Eggs?

I like pickled eggs a lot. Cooked is fine too. Raw sounds ugh. Even Tamago-kake-gohan is a bit too uncooked for me.

what would an okami vs. scorp h-scene thread be like

DwC4TwW.jpg

Pastis, Cidre ou Champagne ?

Cidre. Mais je préfère le Whisky.

When did you start to hate fun?

Do you ever actually speak on TS?

Will my new signature give me a warning?

Favorite french dish?

-It is said the first word I ever pronounced was "it's shit".
-My religion forbids me from speaking.
-Nothing in the rules against edgy stuff m'afraid :Kappa:
-I don't even know, lol. I do think we do really good on cheese though.

hi wat was teen aged stupid nickednamed then

Dude.

Tacit rule number 1 of the internet: We do not talk about our teenage years on the internet.
Tacit rule number 2 of the internet: WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT OUR TEENAGE YEARS ON THE INTERNET.

Besides my new dumb nickname has the advantage of being hard to google, my old one isn't. I'd rather not have people dig through old forums looking for dumb shit I said (like anyone would ever do that).