4000-ish posts

Flutterz

So I have 4006 posts now, apparently. My 2 year anniversary was also exactly a month ago so I guess this can kinda double as a milestone post for that too. I don't think I've actually done a serious milestone post before, the only one I've done seems to be the "3000 posts have some grills" one I did back in April. :wafuu:

I've been here for 2 years now and not that much has happened in that time to be honest. I started spamming intro threads, eventually I spammed so hard I became a board mod, later on I joined the review team as Ryechu's editing bae the go-to grammar nazi. In that time I also read most of the VNs that really caught my attention so I've been reading at a much slower pace recently, and as a result haven't been as active in VN discussions. And that pretty much brings us to where we are right now.
I'm not good with super long and serious posts so I'll keep this pretty brief.
Thanks to all the people in Fuwachat, spamming the same meaningless phrase hasn't been this fun since "Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!".
Thanks to all the people in the Confessions thread, since that's pretty much the only place I post these days. In fact if posting there added to your post count this would be a 5000 post thread.
Thanks to all the people in Teamspeak and Skype, if I ever want to have a discussion about male genitalia I know who to turn to.
Thanks to all the newcomers, collecting all the moe pictures I give you gives me an excuse to have a blog dedicated solely to pictures of cute girls. Hopefully most (or at least some) of you feel a bit more welcome when greeted with cute pictures, even if you later realize it's just something I do in literally every introduction thread.
Thanks to all the people that talk to me from time to time on Skype or in PMs or whatever. No semi-sarcastic quips here, seriously, thanks.
Thanks to everyone else I just talk to randomly on the forums. You're probably cool too, I guess. :Kappa:
I thought of making a list of my opinions of people like some others have done in their milestone posts, but that would take too long and I'd probably miss way too many people. Odds are you're cool in my book, anyway, though if you really want to know make a post or send me a PM or something. And I guess there's not much discussion to be had here so if anyone wants to ask questions, feel free. I'll answer pretty much anything, with some obvious exceptions. Who knows, maybe I'll start another short but annoying AMA trend! :makina:

O6ClnVD.png

Thanks guys! :D

Yus! That's one step closer to being cool!

Congrats, here's a question: When and how did Kud become your waifu?

Obviously I liked her when I played Little Busters, but I didn't consider her my waifu at that point. It happened at some point while I was here, because I decided to use her as my avatar and it kinda stuck.

congrats on your big spamm but remember to eat some veggies from time to time.

But veggies taste nasty :<

Flutterz, what can I say.  You're my FuwaBro and I ruv you.

Keep on keepin' on, man.  You always crack me up and I love reading your comments because they're so witty.

I accept your offering of Kud pics even if they're not new, I'm a benevolent mod :mare:

Happy 4000, my favorite Kuderrific Board Mod ©<>©

I'd be sad if I weren't your favourite Kuderrific Board Mod :P

Congrats. I have a long way to reach 4000+

At the rate you're going it'll only take you about 3 years :P

One of the few pleb I have yet to tease :wafuu:

How and who am I? :kosame:

French Riki :Teeku:

Let's keep on shitposting, brah. This forum definately needs us :makina:

(Congrats, by the way)

Definitely* :holo:

Shitposting is love, shitposting is life