Sakura Angels Casting Audition

Rose

Go wild, boys. 

sakuraangelsbanner.png

Auditions officially start November 9th, and will run for two weeks, ending on November 23rd.

From there, depending on the volume of submissions, a day or two will be set aside to go over the auditions sent in and determine who will be cast. Those chosen will be notified via email, and after they've confirmed their roles, the thread will be updated.

In the event of there being an insufficient amount of auditions for any given role, or somebody is unable to take the role after being cast, the audition deadline may be extended a further week or two depending on the situation.

Auditions are to be sent as an attachment to [email protected], preferably in an .ogg/.mp3 format.

Please take the following into account when submitting an audition:

• Have a clear microphone. (No background noise, fuzziness, etc.)

• You may audition for any number of characters at once. If you do, however, please send them as separate attachments (in the same email) and name them accordingly to avoid any confusion.

• I ask that all those who may audition are at least 18 years of age (for contract purposes).

• This is a paid job, ensuring $1,000 for each main character, and $500 for the side character role.

If you have any questions regarding anything here, about the characters, or the game itself please feel free to PM me, or leave a reply on the forums.

(To clarify, this game has already been released on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/342380/ And the voice acting shall be added in an additional patch. )

Link to the google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q_M1JVYGYfMqTThxle7nJbmCCptkccg31kykkKEMJZY/edit 

Hmmm this involves the 18+ content right? So I have to make to orgasm moans when they ask me to? Would be interesting if guys audition and give their best falsetto voice. :wahaha: 

nope, it doesn't have sex.

They might patch it in the future to try an attract as many horny teenagers as possible, but who knows.  I don't think anyone knows who was behind the 18+ patch; if it was anyone at Sekai Project, it'll probably never happen again.

I'm honestly pretty eager to see what they manage to scrape together.  I'm looking forward to seeing the cringey text become even cringier with added low-quality voice acting.

Too bad the protagonist doesn't talk, if I remember it correctly. I can totally nail a clueless Keanu Reeves "Whoa" and that would be all they need for the dumbass protagonist of that story.

He does talk, so they can add voices for him as well. (it doesn't seem they want to though)

I vote @Tiagofvarela for the job.

Too bad the protagonist doesn't talk, if I remember it correctly. I can totally nail a clueless Keanu Reeves "Whoa" and that would be all they need for the dumbass protagonist of that story.

He does talk, so they can add voices for him as well. (it doesn't seem they want to though)

I vote @Tiagofvarela for the job.

I was mainly going that with the VNs I've read, I've only heard the other characters speak, but not protagonists. I could have phrased it better.

I'll only agree to Tiago-san if he/she can do an equally good dopey line, though. Seriously, the protagonist in that VN was one of the worst I've ever seen in terms of abject cluelessness.

18+? Damn :(  

I honestly thought this thread was for a stream in which you were recruiting members to read the novel.

Should I make it happen? :illya:

yes

I honestly thought this thread was for a stream in which you were recruiting members to read the novel via stream.

Should I make it happen? :illya:

I would totally volunteer.

double yes

Noble from Lost Pause on Youtube does OELVN playthroughs, he does quite a convincing female voice. Pretty sure he already played it too. ;)

If girls can voice actor male characters why not guys voice acting as females? Is not like you're gonna lose your boner if you find out your waifu's voice was from a guy right? Or do you still consider yourself straight if it does turn you on? :illya: 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Noble from Lost Pause on Youtube does OELVN playthroughs, he does quite a convincing female voice. Pretty sure he already played it too. ;)

If girls can voice actor male characters why not guys voice acting as females? Is not like you're gonna lose your boner if you find out your waifu's voice was from a guy right? Or do you still consider yourself straight if it does turn you on? :illya: 

I don't think my falsetto would turn any guy on, though I could be wrong.

If it had sex, I'm guessing it would be Queen Opala's quality haha.
Man, I would love a Macho Man kind of voice-over for the male MC in a VN. That would be hilarious.

HEY HOT CHICK, HERE'S A SLIM JIM TO SNAP INTO BEFORE I BUST OUT MY THICK JIM INTO YOU! OOOOOH YEEEEEAH!