Non-Virgin heroines.

Kurisu-Chan

And let's be honest, almost nobody wants to see a failed first time in a VN.

I want. :P Realism aside, it would be cute and funny, and getting over it could be quite romantic. Vanilla is boring and pretty much unfappable anyway, so everything that can make it a bit more interesting is a good thing.

Also, there would be no problem if "the majority" of highschooler heroines were virgins. The issue is when all of them are virgins, occasionally with a teacher heroine thrown in for good measure. It's just getting dull after a while. Well, it's not just that - pretty much everything in typical moeges/charages gets so damn repetitive. That's why I rarely read titles form those genres...

That's why I said "almost nobody" ^_^ If it's funny on purpose, why not? Like getting that awkward moment after where they lying next to each other, incapable to watch each other and thinking "Omg, this was weird. Should I said something? Should I lie or be honest? He/She must hates me now." XD

There's been some first-time failures in VNs before. I can't recall of any off the top of my head that caused the h-scene to end prematurely, but I do remember quite a few slip-ups in Edelweiss, for one example. It was the funniest and best part of that mediocre VN. Let's just say that the virgin version of the protagonist has a hair trigger, which I suppose goes well with his over-eager personality. 

Actually, I'd love to see a title like this, where the protagonist isn't the only male character who can win heroines. No rape, NTR and stuff - just an option for other heroines to hook up with different guys when the protagonist get a girlfriend (instead of disappearing or being forever alone, like in typical moeges). Or a story featuring a breaking up with one girl, getting over it, and finding someone else (possibly after some relationship issues as well).

School Days.

There's been some first-time failures in VNs before. I can't recall of any off the top of my head that caused the h-scene to end prematurely, but I do remember quite a few slip-ups in Edelweiss, for one example. It was the funniest and best part of that mediocre VN. Let's just say that the virgin version of the protagonist has a hair trigger, which I suppose goes well with his over-eager personality. 

Also School Days.  Premature ejaculation (which happens if you make a certain sequence of choices) results in a plot branch.

The semi-realistic high school setting and resulting drama was one of my favorite aspects of School Days.

Wasn't there a "failure" in Benio's route in Comyu?  I don't remember the specifics, but I know that they didn't "finish".  If someone that finished it more recently could chime in, that'd be great  :sachi:

Oh yeah, that scene was great! I read it 20 months ago and still remember it vividly.

Benio felt so much pain upon her hymen breaking that she reflexively clocked Akihito square in the nose. He got knocked on his ass and wouldn't stop bleeding, lol.

Oh yeah, that scene was great! I read it 20 months ago and still remember it vividly.

Hidden Content

It's almost been a year for me.  My memory is infamously shitty  Dx

Just skipped through Benio's route to that scene at those post-h lines are absolutely golden. 

"Is it normal to hit the guy?"  "You made me bleed first...Akihito..."

Slightly off-topic, but man, I really enjoyed Comyu's OST.  Didn't really notice it until now.

Hidden Content

It's almost been a year for me.  My memory is infamously shitty  Dx

Just skipped through Benio's route to that scene at those post-h lines are absolutely golden. 

Hidden Content

Slightly off-topic, but man, I really enjoyed Comyu's OST.  Didn't really notice it until now.

I was so happy when I read this scene xD, it was so refreshing and initially made Benio AND akihito feel more human and for me actually more likeable, (im also almost the only one that really think that akihito is a great protag.)

Edited by Kawasumi