Hello Fuwa

LeonidasTan

Welcome to fuwa Leonidas ^_^ btw yume miru kusuri best girl is Aeka :wub:

I need to hold my urge for waifu wars back, Nekoko best grill

anyway, welcome to fuwa! Yume miru kusuri is a great VN and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did ^^

Edited by Kawasumi
Derp, this isnt skype

anyway, welcome to fuwa! Yume miru kusuri is a great VN and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did ^^

while Nekoko is an excellent choice as a waifu candidate I have to object and say this: Aeka >Nekoko :P  

while Nekoko is an excellent choice as a waifu candidate I have to object and say this: Aeka >Nekoko :P  

I would object and say that nekoko > aeka, if the last CG didnt make you cry from happiness I doubt you're even human

Also ill never forgive you for crushing my hopes and dreams for Sukui no Serenade to actually be a good VN.

but thats another discussion

I would object and say that nekoko > aeka, if the last CG didnt make you cry from happiness I doubt you're even human

Also ill never forgive you for crushing my hopes and dreams for Sukui no Serenade to actually be a good VN.

but thats another discussion

that last CG is pure magic and anyone that denies that is a monster!! but aeka come on it's aeka!

Z7GQISf.jpg

Don't let my opinion on that novel to stop you from playing it but I will say that I read it thinking it was going to be an awesome story, the same guy that wrote yume miru kusuri so it couldn't be bad... but oh boy was I wrong D:  on the bright side, the novel is really easy to read (leaving aside all the raping parts and sex vocabulary :amane:)

Sorry Leonidas for derailing your post :P 

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

How did you find out about VNs?

Have a moe:

Hidden Content

Thanks for the moe. I love it. Can i use it as my avatar? I learnt about vns after watching The World God Only Knows. I was like hmm I gotta try this type of games for my self. 

Edited by LeonidasTan