Okami Is Back

Okami

Alright, now fess up okami.  You're a Sontaran aren't you?

t_Dc_CO.png

Do you realize it now takes 3 clicks instead of 2 to delete a post? And that the auto-merger we had finally acquired is gone? Emancipation from labor through the automation of work, they said. Fucking Keynes, man.

I'l take responsibility and donate that 1 extra click

32729075_male_hands_with_blue_shirt_clic

Edited by Okami

sad thing ^^"

+if you search a little there is also some Sonohana stuff all-ages :makina:

but you played Hanahira (Sonohana spin-off all-ages), Lonely Yuri, Amaranto, Katahane, and AoiShiro I hope :kosame:

It's from Kashimashi Girls meet Girls ;)

If you are talking about Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Deatta Koro no Omoide ni I know about it but it seems to be a fan dics for another Sonohana VN witch is a sequel to all other Sonohana VNs so it doesn't seem like something that can be read on it's own.

Off course I read Amaranto, Katahane, and AoiShiro, and I am actually just about to go read Lonely Yuri right now and am planing to read Hanahira after that. Out of Shoujo-AI VNs  AoiShiro is my fav one closely fallowed by Amaranto.

I watched Kashimashi Girls meet Girls I just didn't recognize a pic.

As I see that you are an ally I mast ask did you read a manga Girl Friends? That is my number 1 fav Shoujo-AI story. Whats yours?

Milk Morigana is the "main" yuri mangaka ^^

I have a lot of his work at home (Girl friend too) :wafuu:

As weird as it may sound my favourite yuri manga (VN exclued) is Tetragramation Labyrinth (pretty sure I get the name wrong) :kosame:

It's Tetragrammaton Labyrinth, I didn't read it but I know about it but I wasn't sure if it's Shoujo-AI or not as on MAL it doesn't have Shoujo-AI or Yuri tag while on MangaFox it does so I thought it might have only a bit of Shoujo-AI. But if a Shoujo-AI fan considers it to be a Shoujo-AI then I guess I'll add it to my to read list.

There is no possible way you are the real Okami. Am I the only person who believes that?

I am the one and only true Okami, knowing that who dares worships the fake Okami-s :D

• 1 year later...