Hello, poi!

Poinu

Forum introductions again~ 

Hello everyone. I'm Poinu, poi! I was kinda, sorta persuaded to join this community by a friend of mine. Didn't really have any specific aims on where to start posting, if at all, so might as well go to the introductions section, I thought.

In any case, I'm not exactly an avid VN player (I guess?), but I am working through Subarashiki Hibi at present and have a fair number lined up to read after that one. XD I read the majority of my VNs in Japanese, so it's fun times. 

So...yep.

Poi! =D

Edited by Poinu

Hello everyone. I'm Poinu, poi! I was kinda, sorta persuaded to join this community by a friend of mine. Didn't really have any specific aims on where to start posting, if at all, so might as well go to the introductions section, I thought.

In any case, I'm not exactly an avid VN player (I guess?), but I am working through Subarashiki Hibi at present and have a fair number lined up to read after that one. XD I read the majority of my VNs in Japanese, so it's fun times. 

So...yep.

Poi! =D

Hello, Poinu!  Welcome to the forums.  I'm also the new kid around the block.  (I also like to make visual novels for fun, so if you're ever interested in playing an English one, don't be afraid to let me know!)

Also, in response to that poi...

Kyun!

Wow, I think this is the largest amount of replies I've ever gotten for a forum introductory post. Thank you for all of the welcomes (and pois), and I will indeed enjoy my stay here, poi!

Welcome to the forums~ Please, enjoy your stay ~:sachi:

Feel free to floodn anywhere you want, stalk ppl on chat and wage a waifu wars \ :sachi: /

Subarashiki Hibi 

I summon Zealtsy on the thread :makina:

Poi! =D

And I summon greeny on the thread :makina: 

Zealty is in fact the "friend of mine" who "kinda, sorta persuaded me" to join. XD

So...yep.

Poi! =D

Hello, Poinu!  Welcome to the forums.  I'm also the new kid around the block.  (I also like to make visual novels for fun, so if you're ever interested in playing an English one, don't be afraid to let me know!)

Also, in response to that poi...

Kyun!

Kyun! And I'll let you know, should I want to play one. :3

didnt want to wait for the everdelayed TL I pressume? :P

good choice, might as well just get it over with.

I found out about a translation in progress after I'd started, haha. I'll probably go through it again in translation when it finally comes out, but for now, why wait when I can just read it in Japanese? XD

Welcome to the forum! Have a nice stay^^

Hidden Content

But I'm a poinu, poi. O.o

Edited by Poinu

Wow, I think this is the largest amount of replies I've ever gotten for a forum introductory post. Thank you for all of the welcomes (and pois), and I will indeed enjoy my stay here, poi!

Welcome to the forums~ Please, enjoy your stay ~:sachi:

Feel free to floodn anywhere you want, stalk ppl on chat and wage a waifu wars \ :sachi: /

Subarashiki Hibi 

I summon Zealtsy on the thread :makina:

Poi! =D

And I summon greeny on the thread :makina: 

Zealty is in fact the "friend of mine" who "kinda, sorta persuaded me" to join. XD

im pretty sure zealty also "kinda, sorta persuaded you" to read subahibi :makina: 

im pretty sure zealty also "kinda, sorta persuaded you" to read subahibi :makina: 

Pretty much whenever he appeared and the topic turned to VNs, there was inevitably a "You should read SubaHibi" that came with it. It took a couple weeks or months or something, but yep, eventually he "kinda, sorta persuaded me" with that fateful, last "You should read SubaHibi." :3

Thank you for the additional welcomes! 

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

How did you find out about VNs?

Have a moe:

Hidden Content

Yay, a moe!

As for how did I find out about VNs. A long time ago, a friend of mine (not Zealty :3) told me to play Tsukihime. So I did, and that became my first VN, and I've been a Type Moon fan ever since. It was interesting and it alerted me to the existence of VNs, but it wasn't like I wanted more of this particular medium or anything. As time went on, I watched more anime, many of which happened to have been based on VNs, which led to more curiosity about the medium, which then led to trying more VNs. =D