Himmel

Not gonna comment about the translation (I didn't even look at it) but doing a translation in order to learn the language is not a good idea if you don't have someone behind you to tell you what you're doing wrong. In fact it can fossilize misconceptions about the language. You say that you think you did a fine job, which I have no reason to doubt, but then in the next paragraph you explain you didn't get most jokes. It's not easy to notice your own mistakes. If you can't find someone willing to help and correct you I'm not sure you're gonna get all that much out of that translation. Take that advice as you want.

Even if you're not convinced by that, it might not be useful to release to the public a translation that you're doing for your own progression, considering you're admitting yourself that you don't master japanese that well.

• 1 month later...

Anyone have download link for Siscon patch for this game

They've just started translating this VN a month ago. So you'll have to wait a little longer for the siscon route (If that's what you mean by "Siscon patch") Is there even a siscon route in this VN? If there is, that would be great!

So far, only the common route has been completed in a month. I don't know if that's fast TL-ing or normal speed TL-ing but I wish you good luck!

I'd prefer not to bump this thread unless there's something of major importance to note (like a patch issue or something along those lines), but to answer the question: No, I don't have any plans to translate the siscon patch as of this time. 

However, with that said, there is already a little sister route in the game complete with everything you may have expected in the patch (H-scenes, etc.), so it's not like you're totally missing out or anything. 

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, onlyMyRailgun said:

Does anyone know the story behind this here?

I received an email bringing this to my attention, but really don't know what to think of it. Is this seriously just some random person trying to Greenlight another company's game?

People try anything on greenlight these days...that's the reason why Valve is looking and wanting to replace it with a different system.

people post and get any kind of shit onto the steam storefront through fraudulent greenlight campaigns, and shitty games, stuff they don't necessarily own among some end up making it through:amane:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...